Shaved vs natural

I believe it's quite common that wifes shave their pussy in order to please their Bull/lover. Even when their husband prefers (some) hair, they shave it. For me it's the other way around. My wife keeps her pussy hairy because her lover prefers it like that. It definitely isn't my preference, but I like it that she is willing to make such changes just to please him and that she ignores my preferences.

Are there more wifes who let their pubic hair grow for their Bulls/lovers? And what do husbands think about it?

And to the (partially) hairless hotwives: would you be willing to grow out your pubic hair to please your Bull/lover, even if your husband wouldn't like it?

Reactions: Socalbuffguy
I’m almost first day on here guy but this topic intrigues me very much… I took some time and read other’s feelings on the subject, and I have to admit. Was almost shocked by many hard line yes no pro con I ney answers and that’s fine but in my opinion Im going out on a limb here and hug the grey area the middle ground bcuz In a society that works so hard to divide the people I can assure men especially if you show up for some fun and the vibes are electric next thing it hot and heavy she pulls down her whatever’s and surprise hair or bare how many men will die on that hill or just take a breath and take care of business regardless I’m sure/ i like bush and i like bare I like trimmed I feel like I just really like sex with hot women with great pussy let’s keep it real