She’s officially a Hotwife!!

K

Yes!
She needs to feel 100% safe that you aren’t going to “endorse it” and then afterwards hold it against her. Part of the excitement is the jealousy; it’s what is known in both Psychology and Medical as ‘The Sperm Competition’. It begins in the impregnating process but continues with men all throughout our sexually active adult years. There is a turn-on for some of us about either watching our baby get “taken good” or knowing that she is/has been but not knowing ALL of the details. And with her being in control of what she does subsequently share, and does not. Just as you would as a male, not share every graphic detail with your bride so as not to hurt her, she will want to protect you all - even though she’ll be thinking about those events in detail and probably, like most taboo things, once you’ve breached that barrier and done it once you can’t wait to do it again. To do whatever you now think you should have done last time. Or to do what you don’t think you can do “at home”. If she is ‘softening’ to the idea, chances are quite high that you have her thinking about it and about who she’d choose. And ai say choose because most women could walk into a room and declare, “Who wants to have sex with me?!” and most guys would push each other aside to be the one. If a guy dis that, most often, he’d just be a perv. A creep. As men, if we think our woman is attractive we figure other men do, too. And while a larger percentage of men would forbid ir and would be freaked out possessive, some of us are turned on by sharing our DESIRED woman. Remember, like we want to be respected, they ALL want to feel desired. Yes, she’s ready. Ready to tell you? Maybe, maybe not.
Great insight wow. We’ve come a long way since that post you quoted.

Hey, I suggest to use some platform like Periscope, Omegle Chatrand etc. Where you can video chat anonymously. A lot of couples do that without showing their faces to get some male attention. She is definitely going to get plenty of compliments which will boost her confidence. In addition, she will see the reaction of a big cock how turned on it gets because of her. Watching cocks is going to speed up the process to make her feel comfortable. While the other person enjoy the wiew and jack off, you can fuck your wife while she thinks it's the other cock inside her. It's a win win for both

Hey, I suggest to use some platform like Periscope, Omegle Chatrand etc. Where you can video chat anonymously. A lot of couples do that without showing their faces to get some male attention. She is definitely going to get plenty of compliments which will boost her confidence. In addition, she will see the reaction of a big cock how turned on it gets because of her. Watching cocks is going to speed up the process to make her feel comfortable. While the other person enjoy the wiew and jack off, you can fuck your wife while she thinks it's the other cock inside her. It's a win win for both
Ok thanks I’ve never heard of those platforms before. Sounds good to me.

Reactions: Craigatore
Well patience definatley pays off! Last night we got into the bedroom and Melissa was having trouble getting into it. So we stopped and talked and she admitted the same thing I’ve been telling her. Our life has become a bit stale and monotonous with work and kids. So she told me she wants to try hotwifing!! She can see the benefits and that she’s not looking at it as a way to “fix” our sex life, only enhance it. Words can’t describe how excited I am!!

Well patience definatley pays off! Last night we got into the bedroom and Melissa was having trouble getting into it. So we stopped and talked and she admitted the same thing I’ve been telling her. Our life has become a bit stale and monotonous with work and kids. So she told me she wants to try hotwifing!! She can see the benefits and that she’s not looking at it as a way to “fix” our sex life, only enhance it. Words can’t describe how excited I am!!
Any prospects for her. She made any recommendations

Haven’t got that far yet. I’m sure we’ll be starting to look in the near future.
Don't push anything, since she has already made her mind, let her find her own pace and get along with it.
At this point, you MUST set boundaries, what would be okay or not. You already have a healthy relationship, now you must set rules to avoid ruining it. Think long term

Don't push anything, since she has already made her mind, let her find her own pace and get along with it.
At this point, you MUST set boundaries, what would be okay or not. You already have a healthy relationship, now you must set rules to avoid ruining it. Think long term
Yeah for sure. We’ve already talked about boundaries before. She and I want this to enhance our marriage and sex life. She’s big on communication.

Hey all I’m Drew and my Wife is Melissa. I told her a while ago about my fantasies of her having sex and that I’ve had dreams about her with other men. She didn’t really say anything or react about it.

About a month later she told me she’s been fantasizing about a certain male actor from one of her shows. She wasn’t sure if she should tell me.

Then about another month later we watch Sex Life together. It had a swinger scene in it. After that scene she said to me that it didn’t feel as taboo for her anymore.

Is she giving me hints!?
Most definitely hints

Hey all I’m Drew and my Wife is Melissa. I told her a while ago about my fantasies of her having sex and that I’ve had dreams about her with other men. She didn’t really say anything or react about it.

About a month later she told me she’s been fantasizing about a certain male actor from one of her shows. She wasn’t sure if she should tell me.

Then about another month later we watch Sex Life together. It had a swinger scene in it. After that scene she said to me that it didn’t feel as taboo for her anymore.

Is she giving me hints!?
Where are you? I think we should find out if she’s giving you hints