She’s officially a Hotwife!!

Yes good point. She is definatley struggling with her little bit of a mom tummy but it’s all in her head. She has a great body and is very sexy. I’ve been working on that letting her know how hot and desireable she really is.
Perhaps get her to take some photos of her body and post them on this site... im certain the response from the other members will be hugely positive and give her some self-esteem boost.

How has the journey progressed Drew? Eager to read about your wife and her transition into being a hotwife.
Well it’s slowed down quite a bit. We haven’t talked about it for about a month now. She was all for the lifestyle until she actually started having feelings for a guy who she is attracted to. She told me while out one night she wanted him to fuck her brains out. It scared her and kinda messed her head up. I guess now we’re at the unknown part of it again?

Well it’s slowed down quite a bit. We haven’t talked about it for about a month now. She was all for the lifestyle until she actually started having feelings for a guy who she is attracted to. She told me while out one night she wanted him to fuck her brains out. It scared her and kinda messed her head up. I guess now we’re at the unknown part of it again?
I'd say she's testing your response to that... if you're really ready for.her to allow a stranger to "fuck her brains out"

I hope your right. I was fully supportive of her when this happened. She knows where I stand with Hotwifing so it’s kind of confusing for me when the subject never comes up anymore.
She told you before that she wanted you to take the lead.
You are her husband, the head-of-househhold, her provider and protector. She doesn't want to lose the security of that relationship. She doesn't want to see you as a wimp. You both fantasize mfm so Don't sit back and watch, you lead her and him in bed the first time. You pick a young stranger, no strings, tell him she wants youth, vigor and orgasms, several of them. He won't give you any trouble cuz he just wants MILF pussy. Tell him he needs to go several rounds, that way she's busy while you rest.
Don't force her, but make some concrete decisions that she must follow. Tell her that this first time is just a test, you will both reevaluate afterwards. The consequences are ALL yours because you set it up, she will be blameless if it goes badly. Put this in writing as a promise.
Every family dynamic is different, I think you need to be the boss/leader to get her started. Use logic to overcome her emotion (fear).
Let her know you are excited but your rational mind is in problem solving mode and you are thinking clearly.

Last edited:
So I brought it up to her last night and she’s still into it. She just felt stuck on how to proceed. We’ve both agreed to try a swingers club first since it’s been hard finding a good singles site for hotwifing.
Do you know of any near by or will you go for a long weekend somewhere else.

Great progression just read this string. Hopefully you’ll post some pictures here. I liked your idea to go to a swingers club, any more thought about that?

Great progression just read this string. Hopefully you’ll post some pictures here. I liked your idea to go to a swingers club, any more thought about that?
Hey! Yeah we think the swingers club will be a good way to connect with others. She’s going to meet with a guy hopefully soon and tell him what we’re into. They have previous chemistry… friends and about 2 months ago there was some flirting that went on with sexual dialogue involved.

She for sure wants to fuck him, just isn’t sure if he’s into the Hotwife dynamic or not.

The ball is in his court now… last night he messaged her back after she gave him the note. I got woken up at 11:30 pm when she came to bed. She ended up messaging with him and they exchanged nude pics. I immediately fucked her after and we talked a bit and fell asleep.

Today she took the time to make a video for him which he really liked. He told her he just needs some time to think about this Hotwife scenerio.

The ball is in his court now… last night he messaged her back after she gave him the note. I got woken up at 11:30 pm when she came to bed. She ended up messaging with him and they exchanged nude pics. I immediately fucked her after and we talked a bit and fell asleep.

Today she took the time to make a video for him which he really liked. He told her he just needs some time to think about this Hotwife scenerio.
Damn I would love to see the pics and video she sent.

Reactions: charisma1986

What’s to think about? I would have jumped at this opportunity in a heartbeat.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife