She’s officially a Hotwife!!

It could be an issue of technique, especially if your wife cums more from clit stimulation than penetration.

On the other hand, there is a big psychological component to having an orgasm and anxiety or just any sort of thoughts going through her head could distract and cause her to become disconnected from what's going on with her body. It would be natural to worry about what a new partner is thinking / feeling, feeling self-conscious, etc. Also just the fact that sex with someone other than your husband is taboo and not socially acceptable can create conflicting feelings of arousal and excitement but at the same time guilt and uneasiness that makes it harder to fully enjoy the moment. Even as much assurance as you give her, there may still be worry about about how you're feeling and whether she is doing the right thing.

It's an emotionally complex situation. While the excitement of this new sharing situation is probably quite high for her, it may take a while for her to feel fully comfortable with what she's doing. It may also take a repeat lover that she can get accustomed to, who knows what she needs. I'm sure she'll get there eventually.

Like you suggested - foreplay would probably help as it helps everyone relax and mentally get into the experience.

It could be an issue of technique, especially if your wife cums more from clit stimulation than penetration.

On the other hand, there is a big psychological component to having an orgasm and anxiety or just any sort of thoughts going through her head could distract and cause her to become disconnected from what's going on with her body. It would be natural to worry about what a new partner is thinking / feeling, feeling self-conscious, etc. Also just the fact that sex with someone other than your husband is taboo and not socially acceptable can create conflicting feelings of arousal and excitement but at the same time guilt and uneasiness that makes it harder to fully enjoy the moment. Even as much assurance as you give her, there may still be worry about about how you're feeling and whether she is doing the right thing.

It's an emotionally complex situation. While the excitement of this new sharing situation is probably quite high for her, it may take a while for her to feel fully comfortable with what she's doing. It may also take a repeat lover that she can get accustomed to, who knows what she needs. I'm sure she'll get there eventually.

Like you suggested - foreplay would probably help as it helps everyone relax and mentally get into the experience.
100% agree it takes time. We’ve tried a new position recently where even my above average cock goes deep in her and she was crying in a good way. Said it felt amazing. So totally all about positions and hitting the right spots.

I wonder if it’s a comfort thing? Or we just know the right spots? I have to say Melissa is sure turned on messaging with other guys. Her new one is a 26yo with a thick cock. She’s excited to see what it feels like.
I believe is a comfort thing and a little of control not giving them the satisfaction of making them cum.

We did a weekend trip with a FWB so there was a lot more sex than usual since we were traveling together and staying in the same hotel with connecting rooms. This is the first time we do a weekend trip with a FWB.
We got to the hotel Friday night went out to have dinner and a drink then came back to the hotel had sex and once he went ti his room we had sex and she has an orgasm as usual, the following day we had ordered room service and had breakfast in bed and started the morning with great sex, we then went to the pool had a few drinks then went back to the room had sex and changed to go to lunch, had a few drinks and came back ti the room had sex then got dressed to go to dinner and a club, came back from the club had sex he went to sleep in his room my wife said I need you to in me, we had sex and she had the most intense orgasm she has ever had, in my opinion she was holding it until the end

Well we took a bit of a step back after Melissa’s last experience. Needed sometime to reflect. This lifestyle sure has up’s and down’s and high’s and low’s. Anyways it’s all good and she’s now messaging with a younger guy “26”. She’s very interested and he has a very thick cock. Which she’s also super excited about.
See that’s the problem with most of the guys that you will meet on here I have always felt that it’s not about me but all about her pleasure and being satisfied I don’t want to sound like I’m narcissistic but the last lady I was with enjoyed having three orgasms I’m not saying I don’t enjoy it but it’s about her not me

It’s 100% about the foreplay and lead up to sex for probably all women really. They’re just wired differently. That being said we’re meeting with a guy tonight who’s been in the lifestyle for a while. He’s 44 with a chiseled body and big cock. Let’s hope he knows what he’s doing with it.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI