She’s officially a Hotwife!!

Tuesday Mark came over while I was out and they made a couple really hot videos for me. Loved seeing Melissa on her knees sucking his cock, and he also went to town fucking her. He’s got some crazy stamina.
it's hard to believe after following your story since the beginning, to actually hear you give the details of someone fucking her!!!! I feel like I've been part of her transformation!!! How about showing some of the video???

Well we took a bit of a step back after Melissa’s last experience. Needed sometime to reflect. This lifestyle sure has up’s and down’s and high’s and low’s. Anyways it’s all good and she’s now messaging with a younger guy “26”. She’s very interested and he has a very thick cock. Which she’s also super excited about.

Well we took a bit of a step back after Melissa’s last experience. Needed sometime to reflect. This lifestyle sure has up’s and down’s and high’s and low’s. Anyways it’s all good and she’s now messaging with a younger guy “26”. She’s very interested and he has a very thick cock. Which she’s also super excited about.
What happened?

Reactions: V-slag
Just be aware of their are a lot of fakes out their. Lots of men that sound interested but are only looking for pictures and waste your time . Trust your gut instinct and read between the lines when chatting. We looked for someone exepierinced and found someone who guided us. To pull the trigger when your in the moment is kind of difficult and you need someone to help make the push...
We had a similar experience and definitely having someone with experience made a big difference, he knew how to make her feel comfortable and knew when it was time to just guide her into letting herself go with the moment.

I don’t think that she would had had sex so easily with someone inexperienced

Reactions: Kandjfun and V-slag
Melis
We had a similar experience and definitely having someone with experience made a big difference, he knew how to make her feel comfortable and knew when it was time to just guide her into letting herself go with the moment.

I don’t think that she would had had sex so easily with someone inexperienced
Melissa has had “good” experiences so far, not “great”. I’m still the only one to make her cum, mind you I really work at it with the foreplay and oral. Recently we’ve tried a new position and it felt great for her and I’m only above average size. Can’t wait to see what a big cock does for her in that same position.

Melis

Melissa has had “good” experiences so far, not “great”. I’m still the only one to make her cum, mind you I really work at it with the foreplay and oral. Recently we’ve tried a new position and it felt great for her and I’m only above average size. Can’t wait to see what a big cock does for her in that same position.
Same here I am the only one that makes my wife cum.

Most of our experiences have been good we just had one disappointing experience so far

• Love
Reactions: Kandjfun and V-slag