She’s officially a Hotwife!!

Oral was also sodomy and on the books as a crime in many countries... glad times have changed.

In certain US states, I think they never actually repealed the laws, they just don't enforce them anymore.

Thank you so much for sharing. We are right now where you where a year ago. We have been together for 25 years and sex is still great... but same same.... we have, both from you and all the posts, been given ideas for how to move forward. Thank you.

Can't wait to hear you get cucked and Melissa fucked.

And I think I talks for all of us. Let's see that hottie 😏

Love from Denmark

Wait. Losing count here. Melissa planning to fuck Rob...
And Mark wants to bang her next week...

Sounds like she's going to have a very well fuck pussy. It may be tender, you'll have to lick it for her after she fucks these guys...
Lucky guy!
You got that right. Plus I’m fucking her as well. I can’t wait to go down on her after she’s been fucked, one of my longtime fantasies. I still can’t seem to do it after I’ve fucked her. Lose the desire after I’ve came.

when you book her hotel room you should be down in the lobby so you can cum right up and do clean up, that way it's nice and fresh. do her guys and her know you want to do clean up?

You got that right. Plus I’m fucking her as well. I can’t wait to go down on her after she’s been fucked, one of my longtime fantasies. I still can’t seem to do it after I’ve fucked her. Lose the desire after I’ve came.
Wow!!! Can't wait to find out what happens!! I know what you mean about losing interest after cumming. This way, you'll be cumming after going - (down, that is).

Reactions: Novice and V-slag
Melissa now has told me her and Rob should be meeting soon for sex. Like in a week soon. Also David now is in the picture, he finally sent her some worthwhile photos and he’s a good looking guy.

Mark and his wife also want to play with Melissa soon. She’s going to be a busy Hotwife!

Melissa now has told me her and Rob should be meeting soon for sex. Like in a week soon. Also David now is in the picture, he finally sent her some worthwhile photos and he’s a good looking guy.

Mark and his wife also want to play with Melissa soon. She’s going to be a busy Hotwife!
Thx for the update.