She’s officially a Hotwife!!

Yes they’ve been texting up until midnight the past few nights. Night before last they were talking about each other’s fantasies. We all want to meet up for coffee or something soon and go from there. She’s very excited and nervous at the same time.

And she wants the first time having sex if it happens with me not there. She said she wants to get used to it first before I watch her or join in.
I think that is reasonable. Let her get comfortable and enjoy her fantasy. When she gets home you treat her like a queen and she will be even more sure and excited about more fun times.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
100% let her feel comfortable her first time. Then just enjoy her used body when she gets home. Used in a good way 😍
It will be more exciting and erotic for you too, imagining. Then listening to her tell you about it later as you ache for her.
You could get her to re-enact that blowjob with you as she describes it. Be sure to kiss her used mouth first.

Last edited:
Also forgot to mention that she was a little unsure how a threesome would work and said that she wonders if she would feel uncomfortable with me watching, both very normal feelings obviously.

So I told her how I kind of see a first then experience going. Have a threesome and when the timing is right I kind of bsck away and let them play while I watch. She really liked the sound of that and understood that I’m still there so she can feel comfortable.

She really likes the idea of a threesome. Very erotic and sensual to her.

I loved being able to be there and watch my wife the first time. I would let her go now alone. She might even stay the night soon.

No blow job bevazue he was sweaty from the gym. But they parked and she took her top off, they made out and he sucked on her tits. She said she felt his cock through his shorts and it felt really thick.
This is a red flag! It's impossible that a respectable lifestyle guy would show up to ANY sort of meeting without being perfectly cleaned, groomed and dressed to whatever standard would be appropriate for the meeting. Sweaty, gym body or even worse, still in gym clothes, is simply disrespectful. I would NEVER stick around for a guy who showed up to any meeting or date with me like that. Unless, of course, we had met at the gym at that moment or it was known beforehand that this meeting was just a quick event at the only available time which happened to be right after the gym. Even then, what gym doesn't have a shower available for at least a quick rinse off and some deodorant?

Obviously there was an "opportunity for play" for these two and this guy blew it by showing up dirty! Just some words from an experienced hotwife, I see that situation going nowhere fast! Who thinks he can show up for a meeting or date with somebody else's wife and not even be properly washed or groomed to impress? Send him packing is my advice, he has the wrong attitude.

Mrs Hw