She’s officially a Hotwife!!

Melissa and I had a really great long chat last night and she basically thanked me for bringing up this lifestyle to her a year ago. She feels like she’s been repressing her true desires since she was young. Which I just had an intuition about ever since we started dating. My gut feeling told me that she has an untapped naughty side.

Now she absolutely loves the thought of her being able to explore her sexual side with multiple men of her desire and of course boosting our sex life back where it should be.

Still scheming with Rob. They’ll be meeting up sooner than later. Mark one of the guys she had the beach romp with also wants to play soon. Now!! Melissa wants to try some anal play and also tells me she’d like to get laser hair treatment instead of shaving her pussy. Hotwife lifestyle!
You seem to be winning!

Still scheming with Rob. They’ll be meeting up sooner than later. Mark one of the guys she had the beach romp with also wants to play soon. Now!! Melissa wants to try some anal play and also tells me she’d like to get laser hair treatment instead of shaving her pussy. Hotwife lifestyle!
Very hot!

Wifey and I are inspired by this. We have conversations on and off during playtime, but always unsure. Posting and reading here definitely helps with how things can progress. I’ve told her we can start slow and my fantasy is for her to blow someone in public - bar, car, or beach - and I’m just watching and her eyes are locked onto him then mine.

Wifey and I are inspired by this. We have conversations on and off during playtime, but always unsure. Posting and reading here definitely helps with how things can progress. I’ve told her we can start slow and my fantasy is for her to blow someone in public - bar, car, or beach - and I’m just watching and her eyes are locked onto him then mine.
that is a very hot idea!!! would love!!!! to receive a blow job from her in the car!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wdt84
that is a very hot idea!!! would receive a blow job from her in the car!!!
Wifey and I have talked about going out and me watching from a booth as she sits alone at the bar being hit on. She makes her selection and they start fooling around in front of me and we move somewhere more private for a solo BJ then shifting to a double cocks in her mouth, ending with her deep throating his cock and cum and her locking eyes.

Wifey and I have talked about going out and me watching from a booth as she sits alone at the bar being hit on. She makes her selection and they start fooling around in front of me and we move somewhere more private for a solo BJ then shifting to a double cocks in her mouth, ending with her deep throating his cock and cum and her locking eyes.
I have always had a fascination of car and outdoor sex, would love to receive and or watch my wife sucking a cock in the car or forest preserve, (one of favorite place to play)!!!

Melissa went out with Rob last night and they played in her car. No sex yet but he ate her out and she sucked his very nice size cock. Let him cum in her mouth.

When she got home she woke me up and we had some hot sex that’s for sure!! Only problem was she brushed her teeth first! 🤬
Wow that's great man she is officially a hotwife.only thing that remains is to have sex with someone else for you to be an official cuck

Reactions: DrewandMelissa