She been cheating

Petite latina

Couple
Aug 12, 2021
Texas
My young sexy Latina wife been cheating on me for the past two years to the same guy he works as a security at her job she works at a game room her sister owns she doesn’t have any idea that I know I also know the guy he’s always around family gatherings I can lie I love the way he fucks her i seen couple of videos and pics send to each other he’s a nice tall muscular guy with a bigger cock then me but not by much I love the idea of her cheating like a good slut her body is made for more then one dickView attachment 710463

Last edited:
My young sexy Latina wife been cheating on me for the past two years to the same guy he works as a security at her job she works at a game room her sister owns she doesn’t have any idea that I know I also know the guy he’s always around family gatherings I can lie I love the way he fucks her i seen couple of videos and pics send to each other he’s a nice tall muscular guy with a bigger cock then me but not by much I love the idea of her cheating like a good slut her body is made for more then one dick
What a beautiful slut

My young sexy Latina wife been cheating on me for the past two years to the same guy he works as a security at her job she works at a game room her sister owns she doesn’t have any idea that I know I also know the guy he’s always around family gatherings I can lie I love the way he fucks her i seen couple of videos and pics send to each other he’s a nice tall muscular guy with a bigger cock then me but not by much I love the idea of her cheating like a good slut her body is made for more then one dick
She knows how to throw her ass amazingly

Reactions: Petite latina
Wow ...I envy him!

Really. really sexy gorgeous wife! Unfortunately, it's easy to see why she picked that guy!

She’s sexy as HELL. I’m all for the wife getting what she craves, just not into the cheating aspect of it, but that’s me. Do you still get to fuck her on the regular?

Reactions: Tof82
damn - you are a lucky man! do you ever intend to tell her that you know? What do you expect once you do? she does have a body built for fucking. DM me ...

My young sexy Latina wife been cheating on me for the past two years to the same guy he works as a security at her job she works at a game room her sister owns she doesn’t have any idea that I know I also know the guy he’s always around family gatherings I can lie I love the way he fucks her i seen couple of videos and pics send to each other he’s a nice tall muscular guy with a bigger cock then me but not by much I love the idea of her cheating like a good slut her body is made for more then one dickView attachment 710463
shes one hot sexy wife, but now is crunch time
Do you let it continue? or tell her you know?
Do you want to be a secret cuckold? or do you want to tell her you know and its okay?

I’d be her regular Bull in a heartbeat!