She is at it right now

Jo is doing it again today. She has this months club meeting and is going to slip away to fuck John again. I think she finds it exciting going back to the club with a cunt full of cum and cock breath. Jo told me John called her and said he is going to be in Listowel the town we work in for a meeting, but wouldn't say what the meeting is for. I suspect it is a job interview and if he gets a job here he will be moving into the area and then Jo will be fucking him a lot more. I hope it would be a couple times a week.

so Jo didn't get fucked today. John had to work. But Jo is on holidays next week and she told me John is coming to our town to put in a couple of resumes one being at the company I work for. That would be strange working at the same place as the guy that is fucking my GF. But while he is in the area he is going to get dropped off at our house to fuck Jo. I told her I wanted them to fuck on my half of the bed and to leave a cum stain.I bought her a sexy out fit for her to have on when he shows up. This was all Jo's idea . although I have mentioned I would like it if she was to fuck someone in our bed I just wasn't thinking it could happen so soon

I hope we are entering a new phase in our cuckold lifestyle. John called and told Jo he would be coming by on Nov Nov 23 or 24th. He is coming by the house which is the 1st time. I bought Jo some lingerie which shows off her puss and tits along with sexy stockings. I told her I wanted her to answer the door in it. Then to kiss him and rub his cock through his pants. Then its up to her after that but I want her to fuck him on my side of the bed and after he blows his load in her to let his cum leak out onto the sheets so I have to lay in it. I told Jo if it works out and John feels comfortable with it that I could pick him up and bring him out to fuck her and then give him a ride back home afterwards, I hope he is cool with the idea.

I just got home from work 10/27/17 5:15pm. The answering machine was flashing. It was Jo. "I don't want to be a pain , but can you pick me up at 9 instead of 7. John just called and was wanting me to drop over for an hour or two. He wants to fuck me, and I want him to .Call me" I pressed redial right away. Jo says "John called a few minutes ago and wondered if I could drop over for a couple of hours. I know how you like me fucking him so I thought you wouldn't mind, but I told him I had to call you first, so is it ok?" I said you know it is baby go get your pussy filled. jo responds "thanks sweety, I figured you wouldn't mind gotta go my fuck time is getting shorter love you" I said love you too enjoy. Now I have a hard on.
Usually they come to our place whether I am home or not. Sometimes she goes to their place.

Most times she wants me there participating or watching, but on some occasions she goes to her bulls place, or they meet at our home if i am at work. The anticipation is amazing, thinking of all that could be happening, and hearing her story of events that took place as i devour her used sexyness!
Now a days I am not present more than I am.

So John called Jo today and said he will be coming to our place tomorrow to fuck Jo. He also inquired if she would like to get together this weekend as well Jo told him sat evening or sunday. He has not let her know yet about that. It will be very cool that they will fuck right where I sleep.

Hi people. So John showed up about 10 mins after I left. I guess they had been in a near collision and ditched the car and he got bounced around in the car so they had gone to the hospital because his wrist was hurting. He didn't want to go up stairs so Jo said she got inventive and they started to play in the living room. Jo said she went down on him to get him hard then got on her knees on the couch and let him fuck her from behind. They didn't have a lot of time as his ride, (not Jo lol) would be picking him up in about an hour. Jo fucked and sucked him till his buddy was in the driveway and he blew his load in her , John left and she called me. I got home and Jo was waiting on the couch. She told me what happened as I got naked and went down on her. Our couch has a window behind it facing the street. I noticed the blind was open so I asked her if she had touched the blind and she said no that she didn't even think about it. There is a house across the street and we have been told the neighbor can see right in. I hope they saw her getting fucked by some guy that got dropped off. That would be so cool. Needless to say I licked her clean and mixed my cum with his

her is a picture of Jo up stairs right now . I told her I would be right back
Finally. I just dropped Jo off at John's place. She is spending the night then going to a funeral tomorrow. We all know what is going to happen tonight and tomorrow. When she was getting out of the car I told her to give him lots of head. She said " I will do that. see you tomorrow" I hope she fucks and sucks him like a little slut.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I just got home from work 10/27/17 5:15pm. The answering machine was flashing. It was Jo. "I don't want to be a pain , but can you pick me up at 9 instead of 7. John just called and was wanting me to drop over for an hour or two. He wants to fuck me, and I want him to .Call me" I pressed redial right away. Jo says "John called a few minutes ago and wondered if I could drop over for a couple of hours. I know how you like me fucking him so I thought you wouldn't mind, but I told him I had to call you first, so is it ok?" I said you know it is baby go get your pussy filled. jo responds "thanks sweety, I figured you wouldn't mind gotta go my fuck time is getting shorter love you" I said love you too enjoy. Now I have a hard on.
Hottttt

Sounds hot but a little more detail would be appreciative if you want people to read. My wife calls me if she is wanting o stay out or just on a adate but she says more than just 2 sentances xx

Jo just call and told me she left her club meeting and went and fucked John for an hour, how cool is that, then she went back to the meeting with a cunt full of cum. That's my lady .
Finally its going to happen again. Jo is at the final frontier in Durham ont Canada. Its a biker bash that is held once a year. Google it . She just called me and said she was having a great time and that John is there and she is going to try to hook up with him tonight. She just called now to say that its looking good for tonight, she said she had to go and that the wet T-shirt contest is going to start. I asked her if she was going in it, she said no, well maybe and I told her to go into it she responded with I might. I sent her yesterday with out any bras and some light tank tops and told her to let guys have a look at the twins. She went with another girl from her work. I asked her what Becky would say if she fucked John and Jo said Oh she wouldn't say anything. Jo has entered the wet T shirt contest in the past to I hope she does tonight then John and his buddies can all see her tits . I just texted her and said to make sure she sucked his cock tonight as well . I hope it all goes well.

Jo got home from the weekend at final frontier and told me she fucked and blew John once. She said that when everyone was at the band stand her and John went back to his tent and she sucked on his cock and then he licked her out and then they fucked for a while. It was unfortunately the guy he went there with got a call that his parents were is an accident and were air lifted to a hospital so he had to leave. He did tell Jo that he would get in touch with her and the could continue where they left off. Even though they fucked a day before she got home I stuck my tongue as far into her cunt as I could incase there was still some of his cum in there. I find a real need to taste his cum when she gets back home after a session with him. Jo has now fucked him 53 times and has no desire to stop. I hope he calls her again soon.