She is at it right now

Finally after months of nothing ,Jo is meeting John right now. He messaged her about 2 hrs ago, its 8:05 pm east std . ont Canada. Jo jumped at the opportunity. I said "finally " and its an all night er. I told Jo not to have a shower before I pick her up in the morning. Nothing like the smell of a freshly fucked pussy.

Jo was soo wet. I went down on her for a while fingering her and licking her at the same time. I would play in her real deep then lick and suck my fingers clean. Then on top of her and we fucked till I mixed my cum with his. Jo said she sucked on him for a while . She got into the car and said you better kiss me after me sucking on him like you want me to. I gave her a deep French style kiss

Reactions: Em3840
Sounds like a lot of licking
Stacey loves to have her pussy eaten - it's her pre-sex orgasm of choice. She has to cum early during love making and then enjoys a long fuck session with her lover before cumming again. Loud with lots of squirming and thrusting when being eaten.

• Love
Reactions: Danyvis
Most times she wants me there participating or watching, but on some occasions she goes to her bulls place, or they meet at our home if i am at work. The anticipation is amazing, thinking of all that could be happening, and hearing her story of events that took place as i devour her used sexyness!
Would love to watch but in 40 years of this lifestyle have actually only watched Stacey fuck one time - a few months ago when her long time lover spent the weekend with us at our home (a first also - we've never played at home but now when he's in the area he drops by and enjoys our hospitality).

Reactions: Myhotwife
Hi everyone. Jo and I drove my daughter back to her place in Toronto today. She asked if we could drop some donations off at the good will . While we were doing that Jo's phone went off. She did some texting . I asked her who it was. She said it was John. (her fuck buddy) I said . what did he want ? wondering if you had any time today? Jo replied yes he wants me to spend the night. I said Are you going to? Jo said What do you thin k? You want me to so drop me off at his place and pick me up in the morning. We were walking through the store and Jo said john said to come over and later they could go out for a coffee. There was a guy looking at something when we were passing him in the aisle and I said he wants to bang you and then go for a coffee. Jo said something like that. The guys heard what we said and gave us quite the look. We pulled up in front of John's, I said to Jo, ,give him lots of head and fuck him as much as you can. Jo replied : I will do what I can and disappeared inside, and here I am , waiting and dreaming of tomorrow morning.

Update. Jo just called. She said John is still asleep. She said she fucked him 2X yesterday and hopes to have him once more this morning. before I pick her up. I get so turned on when she is telling me about their fuck sessions. I have been asking her to find someone who would come to our house and fuck her in our bed. I want to hear her moaning and grunting as someone dumps a big load in her, then I can have her very freshly fucked. I will fill you people in more later today

Reactions: Em3840 and davelb76
Update. Jo just called. She said John is still asleep. She said she fucked him 2X yesterday and hopes to have him once more this morning. before I pick her up. I get so turned on when she is telling me about their fuck sessions. I have been asking her to find someone who would come to our house and fuck her in our bed. I want to hear her moaning and grunting as someone dumps a big load in her, then I can have her very freshly fucked. I will fill you people in more later today
We had a 40+ year rule, broken this year, that prohibited Stacey from having sex in our home. Prior we either hosted in our hotel or resort room or she’d meet a lover at his home or hotel. I got to watch them flirting and socializing which was a huge turn on; and on occasion listened from an adjoining room in our suite. Until this year when we decided to invite her long time lover to visit our home. On one occasion he insisted I watch him fuck my wife. She was reluctant but went along with it. It was everything I imagined. I can’t describe the feeling as I watched her face and listened to her voice during sex. I enjoyed seeing her fucked for a much longer time than I’ve never been able to do. And she was really into his dick which is much bigger than mine. He visited several times this year - and slept in my bed while I stayed in a guest room. This last visit a few weeks ago they asked me to stay in a local hotel. Which I did. The suspense drove me nuts.

Jo was a good girl. She fucked John 2X sucked his cock a few times and lounged around naked for most of the night stroking and sucking him. She said he played with her pussy a lot and went down on her as well. When we got home she peeled her clothes off and laid on the couch with her legs spread ,and I went down on her for a while then added my seed to her already juicy puss.

Reactions: Em3840
I brought is up this morning with Jo if she wanted to give John a call and see if he is available. Hi is. I am giving her a fide to his place for her to fuck him . yum yum yum her cunt will be full of his cum. She will be there for about 7 hrs ,lots of time to get thoroughly fucked

I picked Jo up around 8:00pm she said she fucked him twice she said she went down on him 4 X as I requested.lol which I did. He ate her a couple of times We got home and I went down on her and fucked her also. I asked her if she liked having 2 different cocks in he on the same day she said ya how could I not. I like it

I picked Jo up around 8:00pm she said she fucked him twice she said she went down on him 4 X as I requested.lol which I did. He ate her a couple of times We got home and I went down on her and fucked her also. I asked her if she liked having 2 different cocks in he on the same day she said ya how could I not. I like it
Sounds like a good girl you got there.

To this very day, after all these years, nothing makes my heart race faster or causes me more sexual anxiety than knowing Stacey is being fucked by another man while I wait - alone in my thoughts.
I know the feeling well. Sometimes I think I will pass out or have a heart attack.

Hi all. its been a while. Jo told me the other day that tomorrow 02/10/21 that after her club meeting that she might be going to John's place. I am so looking forward to it. I told her that if she wanted it was ok by me that if john asked her to stay till sunday to stay. That would mean multiple loads in her and his cock in her mouth lots of times. I will let you know what happens.