She is at it right now

yes I think of jo with John's cock in her mouth and how after licking her cunt out he would crawl up her and slide it in her open cunt then pump away till they both cum, last time he blew his load all over her tits and throat, then he rubbed it in. it makes me want to cum

Reactions: Em3840
I just finished shaving jo's pussy. john is going to bang her tomorrow night and Saturday a couple times I hope. I will let you know how it goes. I hope she gets it at least 4 times. It was pretty cool tonight when jo came in and said I had better shave her she wanted john to have her nice and smooth. she wouldn't let me into her so she would stay tight for john, and that I can have her after he is finished on Saturday

VERY hot when your wife cuts you off so she is clean and fresh for her Lover!!

CW

Jo is at it again. John called her the other day and without hesitation she made plans to fuck him tomorrow morning, I am to pick her up Thursday evening unless Jo calls me to say she will be staying till Friday and fucking him for a good part of the day. This will be their 30th fuck so I told Jo she had to give him some really good head. she said that if he wanted her to stay and fuck on Friday them why not. I said you are really starting to like this, Jo says kind of . I replied , cool you know I want you to fuck him a lot.

Jo fucked John this morning and is staying in the city so she can hook up with him tomorrow morning.. I am picking her up tomorrow about 6pm. I told Jo that if John was available on Saturday I would take her to his apt for a couple of hours to fuck him again, I would go and come back to pick her up after he is done with her. I want sloppy seconds

I am alone again tonight Friday. Jo called me at work today and said John wants her to stay tonight, would you mind. I said well what do you want to do?? Jo's response was well I would like to if its ok with you. I said what time would you want me to pick you up? 9 , 10 jo says. I say make it 9. Ok . so her I sit while my woman is off fucking and sucking her bull. Jo said she would call me around 8pm so in an hour , I am going to tell her I want her to fuck john just before I am to pick her up so I can have her freshly fucked. I can hardly wait till tomorrow. I am going to lick her and fuck her in that order She will have fucked him 5 times when I pick her up in the morning.

I picked Jo up on Saturday and she was right pissed off, she said John got really weird. she said he was fucking her , pulled out ,blew his load on her and started to ******** on her. she got right pissed off and told him she is not a human toilet. he starts telling her that some guys shit on the woman and that she should suck him right off weather she wants to or not. Then he said he wants to tie her to the bed and call some of his friends to come over and they could all fuck her and ******** on her afterwards. This did not go over well, she got dressed and left. Jo said she thinks he was stoned on crack or something. What would you do?

Jo's hand is finally healed from her fall and she is heading to John's tomorrow for a fuck It seems like its been forever since I had a chance to lick her freshly fucked pussy. A guy named Norm texted her today. We met him about a year ago as a possible fuck partner. He then vanished till today. I told Jo we can meet with him for a coffee and talk things over. I told her I am ok with her fucking him but it would be in our bed. More details of Jo's fuck to cum.

Jo went to John's in the morning about 9 .She sucked and fucked him for about an hour , Jo had a meeting she had to at the bike club she belongs to. afterwards two of the guys gave her a ride to the mall across from Johns apt. about 4:30 She went to john's and fucked and sucked him again. I picked her up at 6 we went home , I licked her pussy then fucked her like crazy. I love knowing Jo had just been fucked. She said the 1st time blew his load all over her tits and stomach then he rubbed it into her the second time he went off in side her and she said it was a lot.

Most times she wants me there participating or watching, but on some occasions she goes to her bulls place, or they meet at our home if i am at work. The anticipation is amazing, thinking of all that could be happening, and hearing her story of events that took place as i devour her used sexyness!
I seriously have laid on my back in the spare bedroom for 2 hours completely naked waiting for her to get through with him and give me my sloppy, that my entire groan area would be dripping wet with pre-cum! Imagine laying there listening to your wife and her man banging your headboard against the wall while you just lay there waiting your turn! She doesn't want me to watch them but on occasion I have watched w/o them knowing. Oh but theres nothing like my little penis falling into her wet hot freshly stretched self as soon as he leaves for the night! You can smell the sex in the room by the time it's my turn!

GF is very new to this , I have been a cuck for many years. She is trying to make me happy. I praise her every time she goes out and has sex with her friend.
Oh yes remember the process it took to get my virgin wife to try another man. But once she found out I was so small and sat on her first thick one, she has been spoiled. TRUST ME! If you want her to crave it, try your best to find a guy that has a thick cock. Not so much a long one. The one that spoiled my wife was only about 5" long but made 3 or four of me in thickness! She said it took some work but once she got used to him they made love in my bed hundreds of times over the next 2 years before it all fell apart. I could always tell when she had slept with him or could tell they had not done anything the very sec I stuck my little slim boy inside her. She says she can't feel me after him at all.

Oh yes remember the process it took to get my virgin wife to try another man. But once she found out I was so small and sat on her first thick one, she has been spoiled. TRUST ME! If you want her to crave it, try your best to find a guy that has a thick cock. Not so much a long one. The one that spoiled my wife was only about 5" long but made 3 or four of me in thickness! She said it took some work but once she got used to him they made love in my bed hundreds of times over the next 2 years before it all fell apart. I could always tell when she had slept with him or could tell they had not done anything the very sec I stuck my little slim boy inside her. She says she can't feel me after him at all.
Somewhat similar experience with us. Though for Stacey it's a combination of girth, length, and stamina. She enjoys long sessions with her lover, changing positions periodically while he thrusts against her. I have none of that - hence her (our) enjoyment of the lifestyle.

Reactions: littleman
Somewhat similar experience with us. Though for Stacey it's a combination of girth, length, and stamina. She enjoys long sessions with her lover, changing positions periodically while he thrusts against her. I have none of that - hence her (our) enjoyment of the lifestyle.
Does Stacey require direct clit stimulation to cum or can she cum during intercourse? With me Kathy could never cum w/o her vibrator and my tongue, but with him she said she must have cum 6 times on his cock before their first night ended. So she still swears it's all about girth.

Reactions: davelb76
Does Stacey require direct clit stimulation to cum or can she cum during intercourse? With me Kathy could never cum w/o her vibrator and my tongue, but with him she said she must have cum 6 times on his cock before their first night ended. So she still swears it's all about girth.
Both. Orgasm quickly with a vibrator or when being played with by her lover. A bit slower during sex - has to be worked up during a long session with her lover but when she goes - she really goes.

finally after several months Jo is on her way to John's apt. She just called and said he would be picking her up about now. 9:30. I mentioned to Jo today that with staying all night with him that she could fuck him 2 or 3 times. She said she would try. That would make it 35 times that she has fucked him.. I really hope she gets into seeing him a lot again. I love being her cuck. I have been begging her to fuck someone. My dream is for Jo to fuck someone in our bed, on my side and to have them leave a big wet cum spot , and I have to sleep on it.

finally after several months Jo is on her way to John's apt. She just called and said he would be picking her up about now. 9:30. I mentioned to Jo today that with staying all night with him that she could fuck him 2 or 3 times. She said she would try. That would make it 35 times that she has fucked him.. I really hope she gets into seeing him a lot again. I love being her cuck. I have been begging her to fuck someone. My dream is for Jo to fuck someone in our bed, on my side and to have them leave a big wet cum spot , and I have to sleep on it.
how'd it go last night? any updates to share?

it went well thanks. Jo only fucked John once, went down on him twice, , licked and sucked his balls for a bit. Its cool knowing Jo had his hairy balls in her mouth, he kissed her a bit and played with her pussy, he crawled onto her and fucked her for a few minutes but had to stop because he didn't want to cum. then back at it for a few more , then stop for a cool down. Then back on her . Jo said he was trying . she said he lasted about 15 more minutes of pounding then he went off in her , Jo took it like a trouper, a full load bareback. Jo has banged John 33 times now. We were talking and I said I would like it if she would fuck him a lot ,that it really turns me on. and that it didn't just have to be John.. She said she would think about it.I will bring it up again sometime .