She is at it right now

Jo fucked John twice ,both times bareback he blew his first load on her and the second load went right in jo's pussy. I could smell john's cum when I went down on jo. This is the first time Jo has had 2 guys cum in her at the same time, oh ya she also gave him some head .John wouldn't let jo go down on him. last night was a first for them

Reactions: Em3840 and fredjac
I have been dropping hints to Jo that she should see if John has an evening free before the new year. I like it even better now that condoms are not used. there is something about mixing cum . I like going 2nd the feelings are so intense.

Jo's next fuck john session has been somewhat arranged. I am to take her to his place this cumming Friday. I asked her if it was just Friday night or both fri and sat nights. Jo said I probably won't know that until Friday. I said if she goes for both she will more than likely get fucked a lot. Jo says yes I probably would but we will see.I hope she does both nights . I want her pussy filled right up with his cum. then I can add mine to the mix . Jo is becoming quite the little slut. This visit should take her past the 20 X mark for fucking John. I told her at the beginning that I wanted her to fuck him lots and she is doing just that.

Reactions: Em3840 and gunstor
Hi everyone. Jo is going to John's for fri and Saturday. I just dropped her off an hour or so ago.She is going to call me around 10pm, its 8pm here now. I get so horny when Joe heads out with the express reason to get fucked. More to cum.

Reactions: Em3840 and sterling
I picked Jo up Saturday evening at 8pm . She said the fucked John 3X He came in her 2X and all over her tits the 3rd time. I asked her if she rubbed it in , Jo said no John did. I then asked her if the sucked his cock she said yes she did but he didn't cum in her mouth. I asked her if she would suck him right off , she said no but she wouldn't mind if he would pull out and cum all over her. Jo is turning into quite the little slut, I love it.

Very nice!! Its great when they find a steady guy. They open up so much more with them and get to experience more orgasms and other things. Its great for you as well that her steady is closer than ours. He can only see my wife 3 times a year, so we are looking for someone similar that can be with her a couple of times a month. I would love to see her fuck someone else a few times then see her go by herself and fuck all night and come back to see me well pleased!! Then get to reclaim her again and again. We are meeting a guy Sunday night which I think may be the steady that is more available.

Reactions: Em3840
Jo was at it again today. She called me at work today and said she was on her way to John's and I was to pick her up after work. I picked her up , Jo said she only fucked John once, He did titty fuck her and came on her neck and titties, then John massaged it in. Jo has fucked John 22 X

Hmmm...I wish my wife liked having cum on her. She is not a fan of it but we have had some guys who have pulled out and cum on her and it was awesome!! We are meeting with our new guy tonight and she has two other guys she has been with that may come into play at some point in time. We are going to be busy every weekend for three weeks which sucks. However, one of the guys lives very close to us and if they get going she can go to his house during the week as well. Were still waiting for him to communicate again and invite her over. My wifes favorite lover has fucked her 12X.

I have said to Jo that I would like to take her to John's , her go in and fuck John while I do some stuff for a couple ,3 hrs, then we go back home and I have my way with her. I want Jo to get John to take some pictures of her spread eagle on his bed

Hi fellow cucks. Jo had to take a little time off but she will be going for a ride on John's wild bologna pony. She is looking forward to it. Its been about 3 weeks. A couple of nights ago I was banging Jo , I told her I wanted to go to Johns place on a Friday evening fuck him Friday , That I wanted her to fuck him as often as he wanted on Saturday, stay till Sunday fuck him in the morning I told her I wanted to pick her up as soon after they banged as possible so I could do her fresh . Jo's pussy opened right up and she blew a load. She got right turned on hearing what I want her to do .Till then She is hooking up with him tomorrow afternoon for an hour or so. I love knowing Jo has had his cock in both her pussy and her mouth ,knowing that every time I kiss her his cock was right there, that every time I go down on her that John has blown his load in her and it turns me on.

Jo finally after having a bout of the flu got back together with her bull John. She said that when she got there John was in his underwear Jo kissed him and he felt her ass . Jo said when he let her go she said not so fast and pulled down his boxers and went down on him. She said she sucked him for couple of minutes then they headed for bed. Jo said they fucked for about 1/2 hr. She said they took a break , had a coffee as I guess john was making one when Jo showed up and sucked him into a fuck.. After their coffee John asked Jo if she wanted to take a shower. They were still naked so they just climbed in . Jo said she grabbed the soap and lathered up his cock and balls. Jo said she turned on the hand held and rinsed him off . She then got him hard again and gave him another good sucking . Jo said she could taste his cum. Jo said John said to her turn around and bend over I want to fuck you from behind, and being the good girl she is , she did exactly what he told her to do. he blew his load in her again. After she told me all of this I told her that I wanted her to fuck him a lot, she is only at 23 times now and that isn't nearly enough. They parted with him saying that when she feels the need to give him a call. I told her the sooner the better.

Finally Jo is at john's tonight. I am to pick her up tomorrow evening. I told jo that I hoped she would fuck john at least 3X. I won't know the exact number until I pick her up. I can hardly wait to slide my tongue and cock into her . I got her to dress really sexy this time. I am coaching her with my requests of what I want her to do to John. More to cum lol

I just got a call from Jo. she couldn't hook up with John last night, but she is going to fuck him this afternoon. I asked her if she was going to get kinky with him today, you know suck cock, balls etc. Jo said I will let you know what happens when you pick me up. I love it hearing the play by plays. I hope she gives john a good blowjob. I am going to suck on her pussy as soon as we get home.

Reactions: gunstor
I went and picked up Jo. She made me wait till we got home before she would tell me anything. She said he kissed her and rubbed her tits some when she got there. Then they had a coffee . After that they took their clothes off and sat on the couch. She played with his cock and balls for a few minutes before John suggested they go to his bed. John started sucking on Jo's tits and went down on her for a few minutes , then Jo reciprocated by sucking his cock. I love knowing that when I kiss her I am in essence kissing his cock. Jo said she sucked him till her mouth started getting sore. It was after that he mounted her and gave her a good thorough fucking for about an hour. Jo said she came 4 times. They then got up , had a shower and sat on the couch naked for a while cuddled while she played with his cock and balls, They then had a shower, got dressed and she went on her way to meet me. When we got home I went down on her . There is something about having my tongue in her after he has fucked her makes me very horny. And now it is this morning.

It finally happened again. Jo went and fucked John again. She called me at work this morning to let me know she was on the bus on her way to his place. Jo said she was looking forward to having him do her. I asked her if there was anyone on the bus near her because she said it fairly loud. Jo said" yes, but I don't know them so it doesn't matter. I laughed and said you are such a dirty girl. Jo said you made me this way., I used to be a good girl, now I am on my way to have sex with a guy you hardly know. I had to get back to work so I told her to have a good time and hung up. When she got home she said she got there and they stripped , went to his bed , he sucked her tits, and fingered her at the same time. Once her juices started to flow he mounted her and fucked her for about an hour , blew his load in her , then they showered , even though I prefer that she keep his cum in her, she had an appointment she had to go to so she didn't want to smell like she just had sex. Now its my turn, I am going to lick her pussy, with any luck there is still a little bit of john's cum in her ,bye for now