She is at it right now

25/11/17 Joj ust called its 9:30. She fucked him again. This is #14 , she is going to meet up with john again tomorrow morning for another round #15. I can hardly wait to get her home so I can run my tongue as deep into her pussy as I can. They were waiting for a cab while she was talking to me so he could hear what was being said. I thanked her for banging him and whe said " I will do it again tomorrow for you honey.

1/12/17 I dropped her in the city again. I hope Jo gets banged at least 3 times. I am to pick her up tomorrow afternoon. I figured it out that for every 3 times John bangs Jo I get her 2 times one being right after she gets home from his place. Jo also would prefer that I don't get into her for 3 days before she hooks up with John, as she wants to be as tight as possible.

Reactions: Em3840 and spunky2
Jo just called, she is going back to John's shortly and wanted to know if I minded if she stayed at John's longer than was planned, I was to pick her up around noon. She now thinks 6:00 pm would be better . Jo said " I wouldn't mind to have enough time for him to do me a few times, and you wanted me to do this so I am doing it." My reply was yes I do sweetie I want you to get fucked as many times as you can. I asked Jo to call me when she is in her way to Johns. I am waiting for the call.

Jo just called, John was picking her up in a cab Its 11:07 so she should be banging in about 1/2 hour. I asked her if she was going to go down on him. She said she would look into it.

Reactions: Em3840
Jo only fucked john once today. I can't grasp this as a concept but John didn't want jo to suck his cock Jo has fucked john 15 times and told me that she is going to the city on Wednesday ,staying at A&T's place and wants to hook up to john's cock on Thursday morning after he gets off of work. I think Jo is becoming addicted to John's cock. Jo went from when I met her I was the 4th guy she had ever had sex with to now where she has been having regular almost weekly sex with 2 guys.

6/12/17 I just dropped Jo off at A&T's place for the night. She is going to hook up with John in the morning after he gets home from work at his place. I asked jo if she was going to fuck him a few times. Jo says I will do my best. I love it when she goes out and gets fucked. I am so going to do her when we get home tomorrow evening

my wife loves sex and fucks other men all the time. i wish she did it more, but she is in charge... she owns her pussy, she owns my cock and balls and i like it that way it makes me hard just thinking about it. today, i texted her bf and asked if he was available bc i am out of town and i wanted to know that he had put his cock in her and maybe cum all over or inside of her before i get home. most recently, while in california, she invited him over and fucked him til he came all over her ass. he did so because his phone rang and he pulled out to answer it. when he did, he was already cumming— a massive load all over her beautiful ass. my wife gets irritated if i ask her too many questions. it truly drives me nuts and sexually frustrates me while it turns me on. she takes trips home and always contacts her bf near home so she can service his “big cock”. no condoms, she likes to have cum in her pussy. she does make me clean her up and has the best dirty talk to shame me on the planet. she is gorgeous, we are head over heels in love and if you live near justin texas, give me your number... if she likes you, she just might fuck you.

Reactions: Tmac969 and spunky2
my wife loves sex and fucks other men all the time. i wish she did it more, but she is in charge... she owns her pussy, she owns my cock and balls and i like it that way it makes me hard just thinking about it. today, i texted her bf and asked if he was available bc i am out of town and i wanted to know that he had put his cock in her and maybe cum all over or inside of her before i get home. most recently, while in california, she invited him over and fucked him til he came all over her ass. he did so because his phone rang and he pulled out to answer it. when he did, he was already cumming— a massive load all over her beautiful ass. my wife gets irritated if i ask her too many questions. it truly drives me nuts and sexually frustrates me while it turns me on. she takes trips home and always contacts her bf near home so she can service his “big cock”. no condoms, she likes to have cum in her pussy. she does make me clean her up and has the best dirty talk to shame me on the planet. she is gorgeous, we are head over heels in love and if you live near justin texas, give me your number... if she likes you, she just might fuck you.
427AE758-1B14-4C66-85D1-456E993E61F3.png

Nice ass. My gf is new to stepping to the hot wife scene. I praise her all the time and let her know how it turns me on her fucking John. She will be going to his place in a few hours. Its 6 am here right now. I suspect Jo will be at johns by 10am this morning. I told her last night when I took her into the city that I wanted her to fuck him as many times as she can.

Jo only fucked John once I guess he had to go somewhere so he didn't have a lot of time. I picked her up after work , we went home and I buried my tongue as far into her pussy as I could. I like licking her pussy knowing that another guy was just there.

Before Jo and I got together I had relationships where my GF's were all into the swinging lifestyle. I have also been the bull. While being the bull I would go to one couples apt and I would fuck her while he would watch and sometimes join in. He would cum in her before I would so I would essentially get sloppy seconds which I really like. I after a few sessions like this I started to go down on her and stick my tongue as deep into her as I could. The taste of his cum on my tongue was a real turn on. After a couple times licking her out I started to suck his cock after he came in her to clean him off . they both really liked me doing this. To this day I like the taste of cum. Another couple I bulled for ,he would send her to my place where she would fuck and suck me and get me to take pictures of her sucking me. When I would fill her pussy with cum she would head home so he could clean her out. I like the cuck lifestyle

Friday the 22nd Jo has another date with John, I am going to make a request that for xmas she get John to take some pictures of Jo naked on john's bed with Jo's phone and then her to email them to me. I am also making a request that she give him a xmas blowjob, as she has not blown him yet.

I shaved Jo 's pussy tonight I checked for smoothness with my tongue and shaved till I couldn't feel any stubble. I want John to have Jo's pussy as smooth as possible to slide hid cock into. Jo is spending the night at John's apt. I hope they fuck their brains out

Its Friday dec 22 . Its 9pm. I am waiting for a call from Jo. She is hooking up with John to give him his Christmas fuck and hopefully a blow job. I am going to suck her pussy tomorrow morning. I would love it if she lets him go bareback 2 or 3 times . I want to mix my cum with his and make jo's pussy really juicy. There is nothing quite like the smell of a woman after she has been with another guy.

Thanks I am pretty happy with Jo. She is great and she has a pretty nice bum and she is starting to get used to and enjoy the fact she can go and have sex with John and I like it . This will be the minimum 16th time she has fucked him and I hope tonight and tomorrow morning takes it to the 18th . John is about 15 yrs younger than Jo. Lots of stamina lol