She just got shared

Hoping this is the right location to share this. If not sorry for posting in the wrong spot.
It's been a long time in the making, and some meets with a guy that she liked. But my wife finally got shared fully tonight at his place. They traded some pics of each other. Here some of them:
View attachment 1063541View attachment 1063544View attachment 1063545
They meet the first time for some coffee, then the second for some lunch, which they play around just alittle she told me. Some finger playing for both of them. But tonight's meet was dinner at his place and then the full fun . She went by her self and I stayed home with the kids. She did left me listen in on there play. She call me on her phone and let it on. Got a recording of it.
She is thick and has amazing titties

Reactions: Visitor12
It may be just my ear but I detect the lover and maybe even the wife may have a British or Caribbean accents. Its not impossible that folks in Portland are Ex-pats. Though…….

VERY NICE My ex would visit her family in London On and would hook up with a guy and they would use his phone to audio her fucking and blowing him phone right at her mouth when she blew him and between her l.egs when fucking. Any other positions like bent over a chair, doggie ect she would tell me. Then to hear him grunting a load in her was so cool. I would jerk off onto my chest

Hoping this is the right location to share this. If not sorry for posting in the wrong spot.
It's been a long time in the making, and some meets with a guy that she liked. But my wife finally got shared fully tonight at his place. They traded some pics of each other. Here some of them:
They meet the first time for some coffee, then the second for some lunch, which they play around just alittle she told me. Some finger playing for both of them. But tonight's meet was dinner at his place and then the full fun . She went by her self and I stayed home with the kids. She did left me listen in on there play. She call me on her phone and let it on. Got a recording of it.
She is incredibly hot!

I'd eat you from head to toe , front to back

Very sexy lady!!

she has great tits. i hope we get details.

Share??

she looks very sexy - lick her pussy after you fuck her then say you will lick her pussy every time she fucks other cocks.

Hubby walked by the computer while this picture was up. He was like wow, I want to fuck her!.

I’m still no buying this story. Author joined on 11/27 and last post on this thread and the entire website was the 27 also. Though he did visit site on Dec 11, 2022.
I also stand by the observation in the last few seconds of the recording that the male and possibly the female have British accents.