She LOVES her Shane Diesel BBC dildo, now what

Hey all,
I'll make this short and to the point. I am 42, my wife is 39. Married for almost 20 years. In her past she only dated black guys and it has always turned me on thinking of her taking a bbc. I bought her a Shane Diesel dildo and a strap on harness for me to wear. She absolutely loves it and says I made her "needy" because she wants it everytime. My question is how do you proceed in the next steps. I already expressed my feelings on her having a bull, she stated she's good with me. Yet she wants the bbc everytime. I'm lost here and need some help. I don't want to push it and have been taking it very slow.

Hey all,
I'll make this short and to the point. I am 42, my wife is 39. Married for almost 20 years. In her past she only dated black guys and it has always turned me on thinking of her taking a bbc. I bought her a Shane Diesel dildo and a strap on harness for me to wear. She absolutely loves it and says I made her "needy" because she wants it everytime. My question is how do you proceed in the next steps. I already expressed my feelings on her having a bull, she stated she's good with me. Yet she wants the bbc everytime. I'm lost here and need some help. I don't want to push it and have been taking it very slow.
Don't let her call it a dildo or a toy. Make her refer to it as "Shane, " and you do the same. "Hey, baby, Shane called and asked if you're up for a threesome tonight. He says he misses your pussy so much. "

That's good, but make her say out load that she want Shane to fuck her very often. Then take her out dancing where you know there'll be black guys.
And maybe sit at separate tables.
And they can text back and forth and he can be saying naughty things like: "Hey, that guy to the right of you looks like your boyfriend, Shane."

• Love
Reactions: highwayman420
And when you're fucking her with it, say :"Honey, do you like Shane's cock in your pussy?" "Babe, is this a one time thing, or do you want Shane to cum by more often?"
Ask her how her husband feels about you cumming so hard when Shane comes over, tell her you love how sex she looks with hes big cock inside her

Reactions: highwayman420
Ask her how her husband feels about you cumming so hard when Shane comes over, tell her you love how sex she looks with hes big cock inside her
Oh she came hard like 4 times last night fucking Shane. I loved it and so did she. I've been talking to her while I fuck her with him, asking her to say "fuck me Shane" or similar. She has responded alittle bit and says to fuck her harder. I tell her all the time she's gorgeous with that bbc in her and love the feeling of her after he's been inside her. Nothing better quite honestly and I'm getting alittle hard just thinking about it.

as she cums get her to admit bbc is better
How exactly do I carefully approach saying this, she is hesitate to call him by name while I drive it deep. She is vocal, but usually says "fuck me big daddy or harder". She is very hesitate to call him by name. I have gotten her to talk about how good that bbc was when I get my turn second, she likes that and I cum in seconds.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2