She LOVES her Shane Diesel BBC dildo, now what

Don't let her call it a dildo or a toy. Make her refer to it as "Shane, " and you do the same. "Hey, baby, Shane called and asked if you're up for a threesome tonight. He says he misses your pussy so much. "
U are so very correct on ur comments the Shane misses her pussy.

So an update, she has named her BBC toy (Shane) and BWC (Troy). She now has no problems telling Shane or Troy to fuck her harder and loves it doggie while I drive deep inside her. She loves calling them by name, but I'm still sure she doesn't want the real thing. I'll bet she thinks about it, but doesn't want to cross that line. She is rally loving this bigger cock thing we have going and says she "craves" it now. Women...what does that mean in terms of letting her be a complete hotwife. I have no issues with sharing and our marriage is strong as ever. I still have major concerns bringing up more to her, as she set a hard "no" awhile back. Thoughts.

When the both of you are out for an evening, and you spot a black man who looks like he has a larger package, mention it to her adn suggest how u would love seeing her naked with a black man fucking. Create a picture for her to thhink about... Maybe compare the dildo to the black man close to u.

When the both of you are out for an evening, and you spot a black man who looks like he has a larger package, mention it to her adn suggest how u would love seeing her naked with a black man fucking. Create a picture for her to thhink about... Maybe compare the dildo to the black man close to u.
That makes me so nervous about what sort of reaction she might have, we're going out tonight so maybe I'll just whisper in her ear if I see an attractive man.

Hey all,
I'll make this short and to the point. I am 42, my wife is 39. Married for almost 20 years. In her past she only dated black guys and it has always turned me on thinking of her taking a bbc. I bought her a Shane Diesel dildo and a strap on harness for me to wear. She absolutely loves it and says I made her "needy" because she wants it everytime. My question is how do you proceed in the next steps. I already expressed my feelings on her having a bull, she stated she's good with me. Yet she wants the bbc everytime. I'm lost here and need some help. I don't want to push it and have been taking it very slow.
I think u r in a no lose situation. Fuck her with it until she wants something else. And then get that, whatever it may be. Personally, I like penis extension vs a strap on harness. I never fail to cum in my extension. In fact, once i leak some and get some lube going, my dick slips and slides inside if it and orgasms are strong, different feeling and good.

Reactions: highwayman420
I think u r in a no lose situation. Fuck her with it until she wants something else. And then get that, whatever it may be. Personally, I like penis extension vs a strap on harness. I never fail to cum in my extension. In fact, once i leak some and get some lube going, my dick slips and slides inside if it and orgasms are strong, different feeling and good.
I have a sleeve and it works great, but not thick enough for her lol.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu