She maybe getting shared tonight

Ok. Finally got the time to type. Got the story on last nights fun. Here's a quick run down: The 4 guys all had her last night. a 4 did cum in her too. Some of them did a few times. Also they were going to she if she is willing to play again tonight. I haven't heard anything from them tonight, but I did try calling Amy's phone about 15 min's ago and she didn't answer so maybe she having more erotic fun tonight with them.

I can type out a long version if everyone wants to hear it too.

Ok. Finally got the time to type. Got the story on last nights fun. Here's a quick run down: The 4 guys all had her last night. a 4 did cum in her too. Some of them did a few times. Also they were going to she if she is willing to play again tonight. I haven't heard anything from them tonight, but I did try calling Amy's phone about 15 min's ago and she didn't answer so maybe she having more erotic fun tonight with them.

i love that she doesnt know you know so she is being a naughty girl!

Reactions: AstaSilva and Bcd39

full version, wid pics....
xxx

Reactions: Bcd39