She must be just minutes away from fucking her new boyfriend

Her boyfriend dropped her home on Sunday evening, much later than expected. My Goddess loved spending the whole weekend with him and they are already planning another one. Of course they had lots of sex. She told me she's never cum as many times in one day as she did on Saturday. I was allowed to play with myself while she told me about the restaurant on Saturday evening and what they did afterwards (this pic was taken back in the room after dinner). I only got as far as the first fuck before I blew my load but she says she'll tell me more when she thinks I'm ready. How lucky am I!!

View attachment 929016
what an amazing fuck she is !

I'm already bursting with excitement about the upcoming weekend, and there's still over 48 hours to go. My Darling Wife is being picked up by her boyfriend around 6 on Friday evening. She's been asked to wear stockings, heels and a skirt for the journey to their hotel. She's denied me sexual access to her since last week, saying she wants to be desperate for him. I'm not allowed to touch myself at all. She wants me as desperate as she is. She's wonderful.

My Goddess was collected at 5pm Friday. So fucking sexy watching her walk to his car, dressed as he demanded and knowing exactly what she was in for. I’ve been kept busy and will be until The Princess is dropped home. Once I’m ‘off duty’ again I can share some of my weekend if any cucks are interested. Not sure how much I’ll be told about my wife’s weekend but very excited to see her.