She wants me to suck her bull

Why would any wife want to see her husband suck another man’s cock. I actually asked my wife that question and she laughed at me and said if you’re into sucking other mens cocks then I need to start looking for a new husbIf he's a tru
Why would any wife want to see her husband suck another man’s cock. I actually asked my wife that question and she laughed at me and said if you’re into sucking other mens cocks then I need to start looking for a new husband
If he's a true cuck, I don't understand WHY SHE WOULDN'T want to watch her husband suck cock... Especially if she ALREADY KNOWS he's bisexual, or at the very least, curious about sucking another man's cock.

Sometimes, it's NOT necessarily about "committing a gay/bisexual act... But more about the cuck husband showing his submissiveness to his wife, and possibly her boyfriend/bull.
It never hurts to show TRUE APPRECIATION to the guy that satisfied/fulfills your wife sexually in ways you never could, either.
In my opinion, it's a lot more about showing his submissiveness side than being bisexual/gay.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
If he's a true cuck, I don't understand WHY SHE WOULDN'T want to watch her husband suck cock... Especially if she ALREADY KNOWS he's bisexual, or at the very least, curious about sucking another man's cock.

Sometimes, it's NOT necessarily about "committing a gay/bisexual act... But more about the cuck husband showing his submissiveness to his wife, and possibly her boyfriend/bull.
It never hurts to show TRUE APPRECIATION to the guy that satisfied/fulfills your wife sexually in ways you never could, either.
In my opinion, it's a lot more about showing his submissiveness side than being bisexual/gay.
It all depends on the motivation for doing it which could be for any number of reasons, depending on the couple.
My hubby isn't submissive but he is bi so of course he loves to suck cock and I find it very exciting to watch him and he's very good at it but I still like to think I'm better lol.
But for other couples the motivation could be very different. The thing is, as long as they enjoy it, what does it matter. And if it's not for them, that's fine too. Different strokes for different folk. Hopefully on a site like this, people can be accepting of the different ways others play even if it's not for them xx