She wants me to suck her bull

Just do it. My hubby loves sucking cock and it really turns me on to watch him. He loves cleaning it straight from my pussy. We also love it between fucks when me and the bull are kissing and he's playing with my tits or pussy and James is on his knees sucking the bull and getting him hard for me again xx
So right Lynn. This is hubbys role.

Attachments

• cuckrole23.png
    cuckrole23.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Wife's long term boyfriend doesn't really like any man to man sexual contact. But I have told my wife that I am open to being 'forced' to suck his cock. For me it is the humiliation aspect that really excites me. Wife says she would love to see him force me down on my knees and hold my head while he fucks my mouth. Best would be if he pulls out while ejaculating, and deposits half his cum in mouth, and the other half on my face.

Wife's long term boyfriend doesn't really like any man to man sexual contact. But I have told my wife that I am open to being 'forced' to suck his cock. For me it is the humiliation aspect that really excites me. Wife says she would love to see him force me down on my knees and hold my head while he fucks my mouth. Best would be if he pulls out while ejaculating, and deposits half his cum in mouth, and the other half on my face.
I believe it is the Bull's job to look after the needs of both the wife and the hubby. Many like you want to be commanded to suck cock and clean up. In my book that includes taking my load direct and swallowing. I have also fucked a hubby at the wifes request, and in front of her girlfriends until he has ejaculated from penetration alone.

Well I'm certainly looking forward to getting some cum (quite a lot of cum I hope) after months of covid restrictions x
So true. This Covid has really changed the way ppl thought freely.. luckily with the vaccine out atleast we could now meet someone who are vaccinated. Only difference you don't get much choice like how you used too. Even for me if I wanna meet a man then I hardly both his physic or looks as long as he's bisexual..

Reactions: Robert50
So true. This Covid has really changed the way ppl thought freely.. luckily with the vaccine out atleast we could now meet someone who are vaccinated. Only difference you don't get much choice like how you used too. Even for me if I wanna meet a man then I hardly both his physic or looks as long as he's bisexual..
Yes it's been very frustrating having to put play on hold but restrictions end here this month . The vaccination programme is the one thing the government have got right

Is it alright or common to suck bull co*k? And i have never done it before so I'm bit afraid
If your gay( and it’s fine if you are)yes if you’re actually a straight man then no and if you do then you need to realize you actually are either gay or bisexual and again whatever floats your boat. A man ever puts his penis anywhere near my face will end up with his balls up in his throat

• Dislike
Reactions: goodhubby
If your wife wants you to suck her man do it..... be a good cuck and obey your wife's wishes.
Why would any wife want to see her husband suck another man’s cock. I actually asked my wife that question and she laughed at me and said if you’re into sucking other mens cocks then I need to start looking for a new husband

You would’ve been better off if she hadn’t of asked and she just put her hand on the back of your head and held your head over his cock until you opened up. Then when you did lovingly caressed your head while you took his cock and when you went as deep as you could she would’ve gave your head a little extra push. You would’ve fought it at first out of shock but importantly she wouldve kept your head on him until you have in. The little extra oomph to go deeper wouldve made for certain that you liked it!

Well that’s what mine did.