She wants me to suck her bull

I wish my wife was into it I would love to suck the cock that emptied into my wife and eat all the cum from both. Trouble is she won't fuck another guy and I have been asking for years.
Took years for me to convince my wife and she’s still very reluctant. I think she does it more for me than herself.

Reactions: artman6060
As a bi cuck, I enjoy whenever my wife asks me to suck her boyfriend. I guess when she sees me submitting to his cock, it turns her on, and sometimes, we’ve even sucked him together. However, if you dont enjoy doing it, then dont.

As a bi cuck, I enjoy whenever my wife asks me to suck her boyfriend. I guess when she sees me submitting to his cock, it turns her on, and sometimes, we’ve even sucked him together. However, if you dont enjoy doing it, then dont.
In our case, his approval is vetting criteria for us. My wife is neutral about it. Me, I love to suck his cock before and after he fucks her.

just do as your wife wants you to, deep down you want to anyway
Your advice is great Cathy. As a Bull there are some special things that really turn me on and turn a wife on as well. 1 is having hubby suck her lovers cock. Also being penetrated as hubby watches is a great moment for all. The wife's orgasms on her lovers big cock is great for all. His ejaculation inside her is a special and great moment for all 3. Hubby's cleanup is a big turn on for all 3. I love watching and feeling and hearing her orgasms as he goes about his work These are the special moments in the cuckold couple and also for the Bull/lover and should not be missed.