She went back for seconds!

JayReady

Male
Apr 26, 2021
Toronto
So my gf and I have been dating over a year now. We’re both 27. About 6 months into the relationship we played a game of truth or dare.

This game was very sexual and became increasingly risky as the hours past. We were quite high and drunk.

She then proposed the “dare of all dares”. Which was being dared to “fuck” someone else.

I was shocked she said it. I couldn’t believe she would be open to this. So we started exploring this over the next weeks while getting occasionally high.

It came to the point where we ended up starting to meet other dudes online and let them fuck her good while I watched or filmed.

so one night we tried something new.

I wanted to get the full experience of her with another dude without me present. What he would do and say and how he would treat her. Cuz when I’m present it’s censored and different.

This may sound fucked but I hid in the closet which was open concept so I could see the action.

He couldn’t see me from where I was. Anyway!

I hid (my gf knew I was hiding even help me set it up), and they came in the room together. The dude was a skinny white guy. Not much of a mans man until he pulled it out...

They sat down and had a couple drinks and talked. My gf got high but he didn’t.

After some time she undresses and he follows suit.

She starts by grabbing hold of his massive cock that two hands couldn’t even hold.

She then lubes him up and start rubbing his thick member. I can see in her face she’s desperate to get this massive thing in her quivering mouth, so she quickly dives in and mouths the entire thing.

After some deep throat fucking he decides to mount my girlfriend. Meanwhile she told him to send me some videos of them fucking to “make me jealous”.

So he puts the montster cock in her pussy while filming and instantly I hear her make a noise I’ve never heard. His cock was so big she moaned in ecstasy upon entry. “Finally, a huge thick juicy cock to pleasure me” she must have been thinking.

Anyway, he fucks her real good making her squirm and moan like I’ve never heard. Then he cums on her ass after about 45 mins.

They start cleaning up and getting ready to leave. The plan was for her to just let him out the door and come back to the room so we could discuss what happened and how it felt.

After they exit the bedroom I come out of hiding and stretch my legs. What an experience I thought. Crazy can’t believe I did that still.

This is where things turn for the worst, or if you think, get really good.

I wait about 5 minutes and then text my girl.
I ask where she is she was supposed to just let him out the door and come back.

I carefully exit the room into the kitchen to check the front door. They’re nowhere in sight.

I go outside into the backyard (we’re in a basement) and no one is in sight.

She’s not answering my texts so I start calling.

I start to get a little worried and horny at the same time.

Where the fuck could they have gone? Back to his house? Drive off? Where the fuck were they!

I go back in the house and frantically get more high my heart is pounding cuz I’m so tripped about where my girl went with this dude.

I start driving the streets at night looking for them. I spot a truck and think it’s them so I look inside. No luck.

I take my car home and set out in foot calling her and texting her.

After 30-40 minutes of no luck at all! I walk home defeated and scared.

My girl ditched me for some dude who she was supposed to just fuck and let out the door. I was confused. But, horny at the same time.

As I walked home onto my street I pass a parked car on the side of the street I’d never seen before. It was a white sports car. Nice looking.

Anyway I heard a weird noise as I walked by from the car. I looked at it and it was moving back and forth!

After about 3 seconds it clicked. She was in his car getting fucked and railed hard bareback to get a second cum shot but likely this time in her soaking wet pussy.

I walk up to the car and knock on the door.

they stop fucking momentarily.

I say “open up”.

the door swings open and my girl is on her knees getting nailed by the guy still!

She starts yelling in the car “omg fuck me with your huge cock, cum inside me now!”
“I want your cum Baby!” She continued.

He started to groan.

As he fully unloads his cum into my girls bareback pussy she stares me dead in the eyes and smiles, licking her lips.

I stand beside the car as she gets out.

He drives off quickly, full satisfied that he bare load finally made its way into my girl.

As I get upset at her she says it was no big deal and storms off into the house.

True. Fucking. Story.

No she's not. She's just off telling you about it. Guaranteed.
Haha, nah she’s not cheated once since awhile back. Check my post about it. She seems truthful about it too. How could I tell if she’s still fucking other dudes? Any way to test it? 👀

So my gf and I have been dating over a year now. We’re both 27. About 6 months into the relationship we played a game of truth or dare.

This game was very sexual and became increasingly risky as the hours past. We were quite high and drunk.

She then proposed the “dare of all dares”. Which was being dared to “fuck” someone else.

I was shocked she said it. I couldn’t believe she would be open to this. So we started exploring this over the next weeks while getting occasionally high.

It came to the point where we ended up starting to meet other dudes online and let them fuck her good while I watched or filmed.

so one night we tried something new.

I wanted to get the full experience of her with another dude without me present. What he would do and say and how he would treat her. Cuz when I’m present it’s censored and different.

This may sound fucked but I hid in the closet which was open concept so I could see the action.

He couldn’t see me from where I was. Anyway!

I hid (my gf knew I was hiding even help me set it up), and they came in the room together. The dude was a skinny white guy. Not much of a mans man until he pulled it out...

They sat down and had a couple drinks and talked. My gf got high but he didn’t.

After some time she undresses and he follows suit.

She starts by grabbing hold of his massive cock that two hands couldn’t even hold.

She then lubes him up and start rubbing his thick member. I can see in her face she’s desperate to get this massive thing in her quivering mouth, so she quickly dives in and mouths the entire thing.

After some deep throat fucking he decides to mount my girlfriend. Meanwhile she told him to send me some videos of them fucking to “make me jealous”.

So he puts the montster cock in her pussy while filming and instantly I hear her make a noise I’ve never heard. His cock was so big she moaned in ecstasy upon entry. “Finally, a huge thick juicy cock to pleasure me” she must have been thinking.

Anyway, he fucks her real good making her squirm and moan like I’ve never heard. Then he cums on her ass after about 45 mins.

They start cleaning up and getting ready to leave. The plan was for her to just let him out the door and come back to the room so we could discuss what happened and how it felt.

After they exit the bedroom I come out of hiding and stretch my legs. What an experience I thought. Crazy can’t believe I did that still.

This is where things turn for the worst, or if you think, get really good.

I wait about 5 minutes and then text my girl.
I ask where she is she was supposed to just let him out the door and come back.

I carefully exit the room into the kitchen to check the front door. They’re nowhere in sight.

I go outside into the backyard (we’re in a basement) and no one is in sight.

She’s not answering my texts so I start calling.

I start to get a little worried and horny at the same time.

Where the fuck could they have gone? Back to his house? Drive off? Where the fuck were they!

I go back in the house and frantically get more high my heart is pounding cuz I’m so tripped about where my girl went with this dude.

I start driving the streets at night looking for them. I spot a truck and think it’s them so I look inside. No luck.

I take my car home and set out in foot calling her and texting her.

After 30-40 minutes of no luck at all! I walk home defeated and scared.

My girl ditched me for some dude who she was supposed to just fuck and let out the door. I was confused. But, horny at the same time.

As I walked home onto my street I pass a parked car on the side of the street I’d never seen before. It was a white sports car. Nice looking.

Anyway I heard a weird noise as I walked by from the car. I looked at it and it was moving back and forth!

After about 3 seconds it clicked. She was in his car getting fucked and railed hard bareback to get a second cum shot but likely this time in her soaking wet pussy.

I walk up to the car and knock on the door.

they stop fucking momentarily.

I say “open up”.

the door swings open and my girl is on her knees getting nailed by the guy still!

She starts yelling in the car “omg fuck me with your huge cock, cum inside me now!”
“I want your cum Baby!” She continued.

He started to groan.

As he fully unloads his cum into my girls bareback pussy she stares me dead in the eyes and smiles, licking her lips.

I stand beside the car as she gets out.

He drives off quickly, full satisfied that he bare load finally made its way into my girl.

As I get upset at her she says it was no big deal and storms off into the house.

True. Fucking. Story.
Wow what a fuck up so she dumped you for the other one and no excuse
I also have pics of this event. He filmed a lot of it and I have the video. Lmk if you guys wanna see the pics!
Love to see it all

Reactions: welshwizzard1303