She's afraid she'll fall in love

I have to be detached for it to happen. I will never ever be alone with a guy sexually. Everything must be done in full view with similar play going on likewise. I have gfs where they did not follow this and either their bf/husband or them got to attached and ruined their relationship. You are messing with a hornets nest so you have to know clearly, it is worth it? If you think it's worth it of course go for it but be prepared for it to go wrong. We have a couple where the husband is the most amazing sex partner anyone has ever had, the man is an incredible lover. There is not a female in our group who doesn't want him all the time when we get together (including me). The ones who get more alone with him (still all same room but of to the side or more secluded) are the ones who go through attachment issues. I make certain to be in the center of the room in clear view of my husband and the man's wife. My mindset is always, this guy is a Great S*** & F*** and I enjoy it for what it is. My husband is equally as good but there is still something about this man that I can't quite put my finger on, even his cum is amazing. I spend a good deal of time with his wife and she can't even tell you what it is. She knew/knows how other women are with him accepting it as part of who they are. Incidentally she is quite a good lover as well so we couple up quite often. So I have a friendship with them both, mostly her, get f***ed by her husband, do not spend any alone time with him, I let my husband do all the talking with him. Lol - I have even had conversations with her as her husband is having at it with me. Now that's detachment! As I have noticed quite a few people I know are not able to do this well and get themselves and their relationships in a good deal of trouble. Tread carefully, please...
You have raised a serious issue. This thoughts are what I myself think if I became a cuckold. It's better to have one-off dates with different guys or my wife and I have a regular family friend, both moments are very excitin' but it's hard choice

Hi guys,

I've talked to my wife on couple of occasions about stag/vixen kind of lifestyle and the deal breaker seems to be here:
She says she needs an emotional connection in order to fuck somebody and doesn't want to be tempted with all these other guys. It's maybe not the first or second guy that's she's worried about but later down the road some 10th guy comes along and she falls in love... What then?
In the current situation she doesn't want to risk it :/
She said I won't be your hotwife but hotfriend if we do stuff like that haha

Anybody know how to go around that one since it's a pretty valid point?
My Hotwife did fall in love with her long term FWB after fucking him for 13 years they both admitted they love each other and our marriage has never been stronger. Polyamory does work.
Her FWB calls and txts her everyday. They tell each other love you, He lives 500 miles away so opportunity to fuck is about once a quarter. She continues to love me her husband and is very devoted loving wife with a Boyfriend on the side who she loves also.

The falling for another man, after sex, was a big concern for both of us. I also don't want him to think he's stealing her from me.
I am happy for my wife to sex with another man, or men, and that's where we found/agreed the solution to our problem.
For her, the risk of sex with a stranger is exciting, but she also needs security of a relationship, so she would want me there,
but I knew I would be excited but not able to perform in the presence of another man, so we were stuck.
We also talked about gang-bangs, a fantasy for her, but her no#1 fantasy is simply to be roughly spit-roasted, and therefore
that solves both problems, because finding two men to fuck her at once, meets her fantasy, and with me there, she's safe,
her fantasy is met, at least, and neither man can feel they own her, because they too need to share her in the spit-roast.
For me, also, seeing her with another man's cock in her mouth is even more a turn-on that seeing another man fuck her.
It's important though that the 2 men do not know each other, and only meet my wife in my presence, by her request.

The falling for another man, after sex, was a big concern for both of us. I also don't want him to think he's stealing her from me.
I am happy for my wife to sex with another man, or men, and that's where we found/agreed the solution to our problem.
For her, the risk of sex with a stranger is exciting, but she also needs security of a relationship, so she would want me there,
but I knew I would be excited but not able to perform in the presence of another man, so we were stuck.
We also talked about gang-bangs, a fantasy for her, but her no#1 fantasy is simply to be roughly spit-roasted, and therefore
that solves both problems, because finding two men to fuck her at once, meets her fantasy, and with me there, she's safe,
her fantasy is met, at least, and neither man can feel they own her, because they too need to share her in the spit-roast.
For me, also, seeing her with another man's cock in her mouth is even more a turn-on that seeing another man fuck her.
It's important though that the 2 men do not know each other, and only meet my wife in my presence, by her request.
Have you taken her to a sex club swinger club to fulfill her fantasy?

Hi guys,

I've talked to my wife on couple of occasions about stag/vixen kind of lifestyle and the deal breaker seems to be here:
She says she needs an emotional connection in order to fuck somebody and doesn't want to be tempted with all these other guys. It's maybe not the first or second guy that's she's worried about but later down the road some 10th guy comes along and she falls in love... What then?

This is exactly what my wife said

Hi guys,

Unfortunately she is probably right for being afraid of falling for someone else.

My wife left her first husband for one of their male lovers because he was a great fuck and a pretty good guy. It can end badly sometimes.

Reactions: Redman69
During the initial conversation where I explained to my wife her having sex with a good looking guy with a big dick, she explained why would she stay with me if she is getting this amazing sex with this good looking guy. She said these things out of being in the angry and hurt stage that I would “share her”. The reality is, you have to know your relationship. Personally I am a a very good looking guy, in great shape, (wife and I are the same age), we have so much fun together, we have a lot in common, we have (3) kids together we are raising and I have a very good career…chances of her actually liking the other guy so much she would leave me is so small that it doesn’t concern me that much. That might sound arrogant to some but I just don’t see my wife ever having a situation where she would divorce me publicly and move on, thus breaking apart our family. Plus she wouldn’t want everyone to know we had some kind of open marriage.
They want a husband and a sex husband….the 2 are different and works for us

Hi guys,

its true they will