She's going to play tonight for the first time in 7 years!

So here's my morning after thoughts.

She came home, telling me immediately she let him cum in her. She actually had tissues in her panties to keep as much in as possible for me as she knew I wanted to eat her out.

I enjoyed eating her out, tasting his cum (I admit it was really exciting and tasted kinda good) - and probably eating swallowing a decent amount lol. I wasn't turned off, but I don't think I need to do it again.

She said it was hot that I did it, but we both decided it isn't a big enough turn on. It was fun to try out, and I may do it again, but it's not something that's important to me or her. I'm guessing I'll eventually try again, but right now it wasn't a big enough turn on.

We did both agree that fucking her with a puss that's sloppy and full of cum is absolutely on the table again, and we did both enjoy that a lot. She loved being fucked within minutes of riding him, and having both of our cum in her.

Seeing his cum on my cock was really exciting as she was riding me. When I came and she got up, she let our mixed cum pour out into my dick. I liked that a lot. There was a good amount.

She's so busy at work, this probably won't happen again for a few weeks, but we both agreed it was fun and we will absolutely do this again. Sloppy seconds fucking is definitely a super hot experience.

So here's my morning after thoughts.
She came home, telling me immediately she let him cum in her. She actually had tissues in her panties to keep as much in as possible for me as she knew I wanted to eat her out.
I enjoyed eating her out, tasting his cum (I admit it was really exciting and tasted kinda good) - and probably eating swallowing a decent amount lol. I wasn't turned off, but I don't think I need to do it again.
She said it was hot that I did it, but we both decided it isn't a big enough turn on. It was fun to try out, and I may do it again, but it's not something that's important to me or her. I'm guessing I'll eventually try again, but right now it wasn't a big enough turn on.
We did both agree that fucking her with a puss that's sloppy and full of cum is absolutely on the table again, and we did both enjoy that a lot. She loved being fucked within minutes of riding him, and having both of our cum in her.
Seeing his cum on my cock was really exciting as she was riding me. When I came and she got up, she let our mixed cum pour out into my dick. I liked that a lot. There was a good amount.
She's so busy at work, this probably won't happen again for a few weeks, but we both agreed it was fun and we will absolutely do this again. Sloppy seconds fucking is definitely a super hot experience.

Quick update. She said she only made out w/him and jerked him off in a car last week and we fucked after. I could tell she hadn't been stretched so she was telling me the truth.

She was going to ride him and bring home a fresh pie for me this week, but life got in the way.

Now that it's been a few weeks, even though I said I didn't want to clean her, I literally can't stop thinking about it. I'm pretty sure I'll dive in again and eat his cum out of her sloppy puss. I can't wait and she's getting more into this with me now talking more openly about all of it.

I just need her to fuck already!!

Its fantastic that she's getting into this and enjoys the idea of you licking her clean of his creampie.
Ok, so u don't want to push and is great that ur talking openly about it. Since its WAY too early to ask about being there/watching her, maybe she'll go for a pic or 2? Maybe he takes a pic on her phone of her jerking or licking his cock (it is the cock thats gonna give her a creampie), or maybe her on top, riding him (to prove/taunt you that she really fucked him)?
You've gotta keep it going. Make it loke its her idea....how naughty/slutty she is with him.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
It’s been about a month and she just got fucked and filled. She’s on her way home. I can’t wait to eat her and w enjoy her sloppy Pussy!!

She fucked her bf in his office like a good who
It’s been about a month and she just got fucked and filled. She’s on her way home. I can’t wait to eat her and w enjoy her sloppy Pussy!!

She fucked her bf in his office like a good whore.
Your wife reminds me of mine when she was in her "zone". At one time she was juggling 3 or 4 fuck buddies (besides me). She had a number she could choose from and kept them busy. It's interesting how even though your fine with her having a hall pass she gets off on keeping some secrets. My wife (as far as I know) never kept anything from me that long but I do think sometimes it was hard for her to acknowledge how horny and slutty ( I love sluts) she was acting. I also think she did not want me behaving the way she did which I had neither the opportunity or interest. I got off on her getting off. Your wife (and mine) are also the reason my wife does not trust other woman...she knows what she's capable of and her main concern was that while she beleives she was capable of sport fucking other woman would want more than that from me...... I love my slutty wife!

It was a hot night. I had wished she could get home immediately after but she had to come home about 30 min after she was filled.

She told me in detail while stroking my dick about her getting eaten by him, servicing him on her knees and finally riding him and coming in her.

I had her sit on my face to clean out her load while she stroked me. She then blew me and finally rode me less than an hour after her last load from him. It was as wet and sloppy as I had hoped. I could feel his cum deep inside her as we fucked.

I finished and she slowly got up letting me watch both loads pour out onto my dick.

Great night and we both had fun.

Gotta tell you, that sounds FABULOUS!
I hope you understand what a lucky husband
you are!
Maybe next time she can text you a few pix?
You do know it's only a matter of time before she has you there, watching, as he fucks he & unloads in her...

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I've asked her for pics - but the guys she's been fucking is married. He's afraid of his wife finding out and blowing his shit up. He doesn't know that I'm in on this either. She likes all of this a lot. It's her kink.

I think I could handle watching her, but not really sure lol. She's not into that at all. She likes to play on her own, and tell me about it.

Update! - so she came home a little tipsy - and said she wasn't super turned on by him anymore, but he told her he's getting married in two weeks. That's what got her dripping. She ended up making out with him for a while in our car, and stroking his cock, but didn't let him come lol. She told him that's his fiancée's job and came home.

He asked her to fuck him the night before the wedding (and come as a guest !!) - but she's not that interested in him. But who knows? - she likes to do deviant shit like that, and I told her she should do it. That would be insane.

Thankfully when she came home - I dropped to my knees, ate her dripping puss out while she told me about the above - then she turned around and had me fuck her from behind (I'm guessing to think about him and not see me).

I fucked her hard enough to make her grunt - I love when she hooks up she gets so horny! I kept telling her with each thrust that I know she wants to be fucked like this with other guys cocks until I exploded in her puss.

Friday she's going out with two slutty very good looking friends - one of which hooks up with her husband knowing, and the other knows that I get off on this. I'm hoping (praying?) that she finds some one tomorrow that gets her wet!!
"He asked her to fuck him the night before the wedding (and come as a guest !!) - but she's not that interested in him. But who knows? - she likes to do deviant shit like that, and I told her she should do it. That would be insane."

We have always had a fantasy of J sleeping with the groom the night before his wedding (or even the day of) and then she goes to the wedding with his sperm running down her thighs!! And teases him incessantly during the wedding and reception.

Haven;t had the opportunity to act on this one, but we are always looking!!

CW

Reactions: coastalkid
MASSIVE UPDATE.

I won't bother with how it came out, but she admitted to me this week - that the guy she used to fuck at work, started up again OVER A YEAR AGO!

She said she's fucked him over 100 times (she was keeping track) - and has been doing it during the day in his car, and many times in his office. She was very descriptive - and admitted to him having her in all positions and filled her every time with his load.

I seriously had no idea, I really believed that she had stopped and I was encouraging her to start up again.

She said she was afraid I'd be mad.

We've agreed that she's going to continue to fuck him at least 2 to 3 times a month, and bring a load home to me in her pussy. She said she only fucks when can do it fast - and head home as she never knows how busy they'll be at work.

She loves her secrets - and she's excited to keep me a secret from him in a twist of irony lol.

She said she last fucked him about 3 weeks ago, and he's begging her for next week.

I already told her - I want her to come right home with a full load so that I can fuck her right away.

SO EXCITED!

I'll update when it happens. Should be next week.
J does this frequently, her affairs start behind my back and eventually she lets me in on them....usually when she wants to have more time available to see her Lover. Doesn;t work for everyone, but it does for us. Her Lovers all believe she is cheating on me wiht them because she prefers sex with them. Seems to fuel their egos.

CW

Reactions: dickhurtz
I've asked her for pics - but the guys she's been fucking is married. He's afraid of his wife finding out and blowing his shit up. He doesn't know that I'm in on this either. She likes all of this a lot. It's her kink.

I think I could handle watching her, but not really sure lol. She's not into that at all. She likes to play on her own, and tell me about it.
Having pics or vid is great but watching is the ultimate. I have had similar situations where wife has played without me and then shared the juicy details, this can be a huge turn on in its own way. Happy to hear things are progressing and your adventure has been a hot read.

I turned down sex from my wife this AM.

I knew she wanted to fuck her boyfriend - and I asked her if she was going to. She said she's been thinking about it since it's been about 2 weeks.

I let her lightly stroke my cock while I told her how much I'd enjoy to have her after he fills her pussy instead. She saw how hard I was.

She got really excited about that - and said she'll do her best to be a whore tonight for him and come home for me after.

I hope she comes home filled right away. So excited!

I turned down sex from my wife this AM.

I knew she wanted to fuck her boyfriend - and I asked her if she was going to. She said she's been thinking about it since it's been about 2 weeks.

I let her lightly stroke my cock while I told her how much I'd enjoy to have her after he fills her pussy instead. She saw how hard I was.

She got really excited about that - and said she'll do her best to be a whore tonight for him and come home for me after.

I hope she comes home filled right away. So excited!
Your updates are fucking hot! Does she do anal?

Reactions: JRodgers