She's Very Close

Yes! They're together again tonight. Back home again tomorrow. I've kept my advances, my hands and my dick away from her all week as per an agreement between she and I to save her for him.

It must be working because she went sexy underwear shopping last night. She showed me and said "these aren't for you". But she said I might get some when she gets home tomorrow. But that he gets her first, gets the sexually starved version. She wants to give all that to him. Then I get what's left.

I was like....wow...you're getting good at this sh*t. She said hey, you say you're a beta so that's how I'm going to treat you. Then asked you are, right? I said yes. She said ok then, know your place. I said I do know my place. She then asked me and what's your place? I answered to stand aside and let him get what he wants. She said exactly. Make sure that doesn't change. Daaaaamn! Lol! I was stunned. Extremely turned on but still stunned. She is big time into this now.

Gonna be a badass weekend for those two.
Sounds like the sexy underwear and pussy you get from her when she gets home is going to be pretty used. :p

Sounds like the sexy underwear and pussy you get from her when she gets home is going to be pretty used. :p
Oh hell yeah. And I accept that. He's the alpha and has the right to do whatever he wants. It's his pussy right now. But sloppy seconds is going to be pretty freakin awesome too. Being beta has its advantages.

Yes! They're together again tonight. Back home again tomorrow. I've kept my advances, my hands and my dick away from her all week as per an agreement between she and I to save her for him.

It must be working because she went sexy underwear shopping last night. She showed me and said "these aren't for you". But she said I might get some when she gets home tomorrow. But that he gets her first, gets the sexually starved version. She wants to give all that to him. Then I get what's left.

I was like....wow...you're getting good at this sh*t. She said hey, you say you're a beta so that's how I'm going to treat you. Then asked you are, right? I said yes. She said ok then, know your place. I said I do know my place. She then asked me and what's your place? I answered to stand aside and let him get what he wants. She said exactly. Make sure that doesn't change. Daaaaamn! Lol! I was stunned. Extremely turned on but still stunned. She is big time into this now.

Gonna be a badass weekend for those two.
You should go down on her when she comes home. eat his cum while jerking off and cumming on the floor

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Do you have any limits as to how far you are going to go to embrace your "Beta" role? You mentioned in an earlier post that your wife was concerned about you wanting to have sex with her, I think that shows that deep down she wants you to be happy too. When you mentioned that she is "getting really good at this" in another post is another example of how she is gauging that you're having fun and enjoying it. I'm interested in knowing what things would "turn you off" and kill the buzz. I'm thinking your wife is sensitive to your feelings and knows she doesn't want to cause you any lasting hurt or remorse. I can't see how anyone could keep this going without that.

I like the way you think. We are here now. He is here. He wants her. And she wants him. Soooo...guess what's gonna happen. He gets the girl. So what do I do with my night? Go home? Hang out and hook up with the girl that has the hots for me??
Its what id do..
as long as thats your kink. if its not then you need to change some things.

Reactions: Petunia and MeSheHe
I like the way you think. We are here now. He is here. He wants her. And she wants him. Soooo...guess what's gonna happen. He gets the girl. So what do I do with my night? Go home? Hang out and hook up with the girl that has the hots for me??
Is she ok with that? If you're truly playing the beta roll, wouldn't you be waiting for her to come back so you can reclaim her?

• Love
Go
So I'm really into this fantasy. Am 100% enjoying the idea of my wife getting sexual arousal and fulfillment with another man. It is the most erotic and powerful dopamine rush bouncing around in my head. And has been for many many years now. She is now aware of this. And she likes the idea too. I'd say her want and need for it matches mine at this point. And we have found who we believe to be "the guy". He is an acquaintance of ours that she is really into. And it appears he is into her as well. They have gone from just a friendly hello to lengthy conversations, flirting, lots of eye contact, touching, etc. Nothing really sensual just an obvious interest in each other and what looks and feels to be two people sending and receiving the same message and just waiting for the other person to admit this is more than you and I just chit chatting. Like they are both sitting on go and clearly have the hots for each other but at any moment now the dam will break and it's on like donkey kong.

So..having said that...does she just need to send him a casual hey what's up text message? See where it goes? They have each other's numbers (thanks to me) but she says they have only spoken face to face so far. But that she wishes they could move forward. He knows we're married. He finds her hot. I THINK he thinks we're swingers. Lot of swingers at the bar we frequent. Although we are not swingers. Just into sharing her. Anyway, I think they are very close to a f buddy situation. Just looking for advice on helping them get the ice broke on it.
Good luck, it looks promising. Just don’t put to much pressure on the situation and it should progress.

So I'm really into this fantasy. Am 100% enjoying the idea of my wife getting sexual arousal and fulfillment with another man. It is the most erotic and powerful dopamine rush bouncing around in my head. And has been for many many years now. She is now aware of this. And she likes the idea too. I'd say her want and need for it matches mine at this point. And we have found who we believe to be "the guy". He is an acquaintance of ours that she is really into. And it appears he is into her as well. They have gone from just a friendly hello to lengthy conversations, flirting, lots of eye contact, touching, etc. Nothing really sensual just an obvious interest in each other and what looks and feels to be two people sending and receiving the same message and just waiting for the other person to admit this is more than you and I just chit chatting. Like they are both sitting on go and clearly have the hots for each other but at any moment now the dam will break and it's on like donkey kong.

So..having said that...does she just need to send him a casual hey what's up text message? See where it goes? They have each other's numbers (thanks to me) but she says they have only spoken face to face so far. But that she wishes they could move forward. He knows we're married. He finds her hot. I THINK he thinks we're swingers. Lot of swingers at the bar we frequent. Although we are not swingers. Just into sharing her. Anyway, I think they are very close to a f buddy situation. Just looking for advice on helping them get the ice broke on it.
She won’t know If see doesn’t ask…Hopefully you two are clear on your expectations of each other!!! Hopefully she will be clear from the start with this guy as well as any future partners… As for you sir ..Remember It’s HER BODY HER Ultimate Choices!!! …Good Luck And Have FUN!!

• Love
What happened?
For her? More back seat in the car fun for her. But they agreed that they will once again find a bed the next time. Which will be in about a week now. She's pretty worked up about it too. Loves the sex with him. Wants to f him so bad she can taste it. To hear her tell it so does he. Can't keep their hands off each other and she says he gets hard as a rock every time. I'm like....umm..yeah..you're f'n hot. Every guy in the room would like to be him.

Frankly not checking if I had replied, but I will answer this for you.

In the vast majority of cases it is a defense mechanism to compensate for self-perceived inadequacies.
That is it provides testament that the man won't lose his relationship status despite those inadequacies. He no longer has to compete favorably against other men.

This is the core reason in all that fetishize this.
The woman being savagely taken and turned into a slut also lessens the guilt of the man. He isn't worthy of a proper woman (who would likely leave him). He feels he is worthy though of being the provider for a slut. This feeds into the primary inadequacy motivation. In most cases the "I'm doing it for her" is a conveniently acceptable cover story. When they get hard thinking about it and scheme to get the wife to do it they aren't 'doing it for her', they are doing it for themselves. Her being pleasured (and not leaving them) is their reward.

Yes, there are those couples who have been together a long time, where the man may have health reasons making sex impossible. For those it could be altruistic. But for all those who fantasize about it, get hard, enter into chastity, feminize, or seek humiliation it all boils down to basic psychology of inadequacy.
Again, self-perceived.
I have to say I think you have a realistic post that needs 2b read twice by many here, TY for sharing your level headed knowledge.

Yep, ideally I'd like to be there but he's not into the idea of another man being there while he's being intimate or seeing him him naked, which I understand all things considered.
Couple of things you need to understand to get it, he doesn't come from the scene/lifestyle at all.
He's actually her best friend's cousin. She's known him for like 20+ years and (so I have recently learned) they've always flirted.
A few months back when he said "its such a shame you're not single", she told him that she's actually available and he's jumped at the chance to hook up with her, but he said he thinks cuckolding is weird and he doesn't get it. So he wants the sex but doesn't want to have to think about the kink behind it. He certainly doesn't want me in the bedroom while he's 'performing'.
Secondly, we've been getting increasingly desperate (especially I have), for her to find a bull. It's been two years since her first guy and she just can't find anyone she really likes, and if she does they ghost her when we talk to them about meeting up.
So it's sort of a matter of beggers not being choosers. He's offering a lot of what I want and if I have to compromise or miss out, then I'll compromise.
I told her in the past it would be hot for her to play on her own one time, and she did with that original bull once. It was pretty hot, but I wish they had made some videos.
She said "its more fun when you watch" and said she wasn't really interested in ever doing it without me again. I thought that was that.
But since things with this guy have started warming up she has changed her tune BIG TIME. Now she seems to really WANT to be alone with him. It's not just sounding like a case of her going along with it, she's saying she feels it's "for the best" since they'll "both be more relaxed".
She's been teasing me about in bed a lot too. I told her "thanks for saying that to turn me on" and she said "that's ok but I think it's hot too, I'm really excited for it to be like that".
Be careful what you wish for I guess.
At any rate, nothing has happened yet. It's been months and they're still 'planning' it, albeit he does live several hours away.
I've suggested that they make me a couple of videos and I've been told that I can expect that. I have to say though of I don't get any, I'll feel totally cut out of the picture and angry as all hell.
He'll have used my wife, she will have gotten some free extramarital fun, and I'll be left without even so much as my dick in hand.
It's dicey.
this is a sad thing for you, it shows again what I've said b4, once you tell All to your wife, it's out of your control and can go the direction she wants it to,. I hope you learn to accept that and manage to still have a wife, and that she only deny you until shes been deep seeded,

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Frankly not checking if I had replied, but I will answer this for you.

In the vast majority of cases it is a defense mechanism to compensate for self-perceived inadequacies.
That is it provides testament that the man won't lose his relationship status despite those inadequacies. He no longer has to compete favorably against other men.

This is the core reason in all that fetishize this.
The woman being savagely taken and turned into a slut also lessens the guilt of the man. He isn't worthy of a proper woman (who would likely leave him). He feels he is worthy though of being the provider for a slut. This feeds into the primary inadequacy motivation. In most cases the "I'm doing it for her" is a conveniently acceptable cover story. When they get hard thinking about it and scheme to get the wife to do it they aren't 'doing it for her', they are doing it for themselves. Her being pleasured (and not leaving them) is their reward.

Yes, there are those couples who have been together a long time, where the man may have health reasons making sex impossible. For those it could be altruistic. But for all those who fantasize about it, get hard, enter into chastity, feminize, or seek humiliation it all boils down to basic psychology of inadequacy.
Again, self-perceived.
Man, all the money I've paid my therapist and I never got such a concise explanation.