Shooting Blanks or Real Swimmers

This is why I always take her raw. I love pumping my seed inside as it more than just fucking. It's like I'm taking ownership and becoming apart of them.
of course, the ultimate in ownership is impregnating them....having your seed take control of their DNA in the egg and then their body, changing it for its use. Afterward, turning on their jugs to be milk factories.

Reactions: Xiahh
of course, the ultimate in ownership is impregnating them....having your seed take control of their DNA in the egg and then their body, changing it for its use. Afterward, turning on their jugs to be milk factories.
I almost have this now. The current latina hotwife I've been fucking for a little over a year wants my baby but her hubby is on the fence. She's approaching her mid-thirties and has serious baby fever. I think she has him convinced though so maybe sooner rather than later I'll be able to seal the deal. If he gives the go ahead I'm going to take her down to Miami during her ovulation period and spend 4-5 days fucking her senseless.

Reactions: DennisSara
I almost have this now. The current latina hotwife I've been fucking for a little over a year wants my baby but her hubby is on the fence. She's approaching her mid-thirties and has serious baby fever. I think she has him convinced though so maybe sooner rather than later I'll be able to seal the deal. If he gives the go ahead I'm going to take her down to Miami during her ovulation period and spend 4-5 days fucking her senseless.
mmm...be sure you save up a couple of days prior to get a full load of swimmers in her the first time. And you know the pussy is ready for breeding when her juice is like egg whites...stretchy. I knocked up Sara and an old gf using those methods the first time! Be sure to take video.

mmm...be sure you save up a couple of days prior to get a full load of swimmers in her the first time. And you know the pussy is ready for breeding when her juice is like egg whites...stretchy. I knocked up Sara and an old gf using those methods the first time! Be sure to take video.
Yup, I'll make sure the pump is primed. I want to take her down to Miami so I can see her prance around in the surf naked at Haulover. She's never been I know that will get her juices flowing good - she really wants to go. Plus the visual for me will allow me to fuck her as many times as possible over the course of the time we're there.

Last edited:
As a bull I'm very much turned on by the thought of a wife pressuring her husband to get a vasectomy so that she can cease birth control and be bred by her bull, I know condoms serve the same purpose but I think a vasectomy would be far more humiliating and emasculating for the husband.
I did undergo this. My girlfriend wanted me to have a vasectomy what I did. She then met a lover and wanted to go bare with him and wanted me to wear condoms for my own health not to get an STD eventually through her... she left me 2 months later so I had a vasectomy for nothing. When she started to talk about the vasectomy she even mentioned that castration would be maybe ideal for me. Some time after we broke up she told me that she wanting me to have a vasectomy was an idea of one of her lovers.

I recently found out I have been cuckolded for twenty years by the same family acquaintance. Thinking about how much cum he must have deposited in my wife over that time, and even though she had her tubes tied, I’m sure it still acted on her over time.

Well my wife must have dna on her brain from her one night stand with a married man, her cousin, our black bull, & myself… this really turns me on!

live sperm lives for 3 to 5 days once released inside a woman. She says if the guy shoots several big loads inside her it still is dripping out a day or 2 later so we always enjoy that. She is one of those rare ones that loves when the guy cums inside her.
I had a girl tell me this once too, it would fill her up too much so at some point I resorted to filling her up and still had enough volume to shoot it all over here as well, that shit was hot af 🥵

I have been snipped so when we started playing, she insisted on condoms since she was not on the pill. We soon changed that and got her on the pill as she loves that sensation of hot sperm shot inside her. Only condoms were with 3 guys in carribean for health reasons.

Reactions: NMlover