Should all wives have one try of BBC?

My wife can try any cock she wants. She has told me it is impossible to know if a guy has a big cock or not until its out of his pants and subject to inspection. She goes for the face and personality - big cock is a bonus. The one major problem when age or race is involved is the statistical probability of disease. We all know that alcohol and hormones can lead to bad results. When she has enough wine in her to allow a guy to play with her, and she is fondling his cock, she knows that the lust to suck and fuck can easily overcome good judgment. She is compelled to suck cock bare boner. She is lust driven and loses any ability to demand condoms or sex history - just wants it now. So she avoids young black guys because they have a high probability of STDS. Older black guys also loose out because if Hep C. I guess that is why mature white males are in demand by black females.

My wife can try any cock she wants. She has told me it is impossible to know if a guy has a big cock or not until its out of his pants and subject to inspection. She goes for the face and personality - big cock is a bonus. The one major problem when age or race is involved is the statistical probability of disease. We all know that alcohol and hormones can lead to bad results. When she has enough wine in her to allow a guy to play with her, and she is fondling his cock, she knows that the lust to suck and fuck can easily overcome good judgment. She is compelled to suck cock bare boner. She is lust driven and loses any ability to demand condoms or sex history - just wants it now. So she avoids young black guys because they have a high probability of STDS. Older black guys also loose out because if Hep C. I guess that is why mature white males are in demand by black females.
You forgot to add that they will rob her, rape her, burn the house down because they were frying chicken. Lol. Now we are complete.

Does anyone else believe wives should all try a big black cock once? Why do you think so? Why dont you think so?
If they want to, I think it’s okay to encourage it , even to coerce it , but wrong to force it . I definitely planned and coerced mine into it . She was very happy after about 1 minute with a long black cock in her , with my decision to plan her meet up.

If they want to, I think it’s okay to encourage it , even to coerce it , but wrong to force it . I definitely planned and coerced mine into it . She was very happy after about 1 minute with a long black cock in her , with my decision to plan her meet up.
this is confusing, and if true probably not cool....at all. Do you know what coercion means? Your post begs the question.

Reactions: toolman2c
this is confusing, and if true probably not cool....at all. Do you know what coercion means? Your post begs the question.
Well okay , I understand your question, coerce was a bad choice of words and I agree I was underhanded in getting my ex to have sex with a black male stranger. And I will admit it wasn’t her idea to begin with at all at least I don’t think so. I planned it , I encouraged it , I didn’t force it , but I made it plenty clear after the date was made and the agreement to meet was made , we were going to show up ! And she did have second thoughts . Not cool, probably not , not saying it was , or at least if I did sorry , I am a little self centered, I realize that , trying to improve.

• Love
Big what will you do to help bring that about , I mean seriously, if you want it ? What are You going to do ?
first of all we are still in early phase but good part is she has initiated the talk. She got a dream of her surrounded by BBC in a hotel room and I can sense her excitement but the fun fact was those BBC were oldies like 50+ though i dont mind as BBC are always BBC.

• Wow
first of all we are still in early phase but good part is she has initiated the talk. She got a dream of her surrounded by BBC in a hotel room and I can sense her excitement but the fun fact was those BBC were oldies like 50+ though i dont mind as BBC are always BBC.
Yes but what is your next move ? Does she wear the pants or you ? Not trying to degrade your roll as Master of the house because now days I understand Gender Equality is something us old blisters don’t quite grasp. You need to make contact or facilitate her making contact with a nice mature ol’ big dicked horny male , it’s that easy . With the internet do it ‘

• Love
You tell her ! You’re not looking for a new husband , you’re looking for good fucks !

• Love
Yes but what is your next move ? Does she wear the pants or you ? Not trying to degrade your roll as Master of the house because now days I understand Gender Equality is something us old blisters don’t quite grasp. You need to make contact or facilitate her making contact with a nice mature ol’ big dicked horny male , it’s that easy . With the internet do it ‘
i will give her space to do it when she is comfortable but would bring the topics and see her reaction and interest building to it. Neither me or she wear the pants in the house...lol. How will use internet to facilitate her to old BBC ? something should trigger within her to do so.

• Love
i will give her space to do it when she is comfortable but would bring the topics and see her reaction and interest building to it. Neither me or she wear the pants in the house...lol. How will use internet to facilitate her to old BBC ? something should trigger within her to do so.
Oh so I guess , now you’re not looking , okay