Should cock & balls be shaved, trimmed or naural?al

Frankw5678

Male
Mar 23, 2022
Bullhead City, AZ, USA
I'm curious on everyone's input, male & female. On a female, I prefer a neatly trimmed patch because I want a woman, not a girl. But, to each his own. My wife likes short hair, so, I have kept my military haircut since getting out. Now, I took it a step farther and trimmed myself up, also shaving my cock itself & balls.

Shaved and smooth... KK hates pubic hair, especially in her mouth. It triggers her gag reflex. She demands that any partner/candidate is completely smooth - hair's a deal-breaker.

I keep her shaved - sort of a ritual. I've been shaved since the age of 40, a daily routine. As an aside, shaved genitals are common in the fetish and lifestyle community. It's an aesthetic, as well as a means of visually assessing health issues, like the presence of genital warts or other issues.

I'm curious on everyone's input, male & female. On a female, I prefer a neatly trimmed patch because I want a woman, not a girl. But, to each his own. My wife likes short hair, so, I have kept my military haircut since getting out. Now, I took it a step farther and trimmed myself up, also shaving my cock itself & balls.
we both are shaved . unusual for chinese woman but she was shaved from the beginning on .
we both like it and we do nt like to hairy .

Beard trimmer for pubic hair, as long or as short as she wants it and for your ball sac get her to pluck using tweezers, pure agony but she’ll make it all better and it will have been worthwhile🤔

Girlfriend told me 1 night that sh has to be truful and tell me that i have a really little cock and she has never honestly seen such a little cock before and her 10 years old nephew's willy was bigger and if I was honest myself I'd admit how tiny my cock was and it's only fair and right that I don't deserve to have pubic hair so from that moment she removed every pubic hair on me including under my arms and I have to keep it completely bald or face the consequences

Here's a pic she shows how tiny it is and completely bald and calls iit needle dick and never refers it as a cock