Should I Consent To Be The Cover Girl?

Should I do it?

• Yes

• No, it's too risky, just enjoy your life as it is

• Yes, but change your name in the publication

• Yes, but tone down the stories for broader appeal, don't be too slutty

• Yes and be sure to tell the stories exactly as they happened, don't worry about your reputation

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seems to me you like to point out a lot of things. Don't think because you are detached from the site by anonymity that you can bully or ridicule another member just for asking a simple question, although sounds like from your actions your own actions show your own inadequacies and are TRYING to take the frustrations out on someone else. it's called false blame. shame we could not put this to bed face to face but then cowards usually hide behind words
If you read through my comments again, I don't think you'll find anything there that is bullying in an way or even in the slightest bit confrontational. As for trying to ridicule anyone in this thread, where did I do that?
I simply asked the question why seeing a photo of MrsHW would affect the advice you might give as she was asking whether or not it was a good idea.
And in my first reply to your first comment in the thread I pointed out that there were lots of photos of her on here in various threads if you wanted to look. I was just trying to be helpful!.
I even acknowledged that you could comment from personal experience of your ex entering a page 3 contest.
So I don't really understand - its ok for you to ask a question but my asking one in return is bullying? I'm really at a loss.
To be honest your response seems really aggressive and I'm not sure what I said that deserves that 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: Hwcouple702
If you read through my comments again, I don't think you'll find anything there that is bullying in an way or even in the slightest bit confrontational. As for trying to ridicule anyone in this thread, where did I do that?
I simply asked the question why seeing a photo of MrsHW would affect the advice you might give as she was asking whether or not it was a good idea.
And in my first reply to your first comment in the thread I pointed out that there were lots of photos of her on here in various threads if you wanted to look. I was just trying to be helpful!.
I even acknowledged that you could comment from personal experience of your ex entering a page 3 contest.
So I don't really understand - its ok for you to ask a question but my asking one in return is bullying? I'm really at a loss.
To be honest your response seems really aggressive and I'm not sure what I said that deserves that 😔
What ever. You are boring me now

What ever. You are boring me now
I suppose I would delete this thread if there was a way to do so. UPDATE I already consented to pose for the cover and tell my story. It was a very succesful edition and I've since appeared in other covers and articles with LSM. It's been a thrill and very satisfying.

THAT SAID, PLEASE stop arguing and insulting our friends Lynnandhubby. They really didn't mean any offense by their post and I appreciate your responses to my question as well. I just don't want any "drama" (sex buzzkill) on my stuff I post on the site. Thank you for respecting me, for your kind words to me and for continued informative or sexy commentary. It would be a favor to me if you would refrain from the other commentary.

Thank you ;)

Mrs Hotwife

I suppose I would delete this thread if there was a way to do so. UPDATE I already consented to pose for the cover and tell my story. It was a very succesful edition and I've since appeared in other covers and articles with LSM. It's been a thrill and very satisfying.

THAT SAID, PLEASE stop arguing and insulting our friends Lynnandhubby. They really didn't mean any offense by their post and I appreciate your responses to my question as well. I just don't want any "drama" (sex buzzkill) on my stuff I post on the site. Thank you for respecting me, for your kind words to me and for continued informative or sexy commentary. It would be a favor to me if you would refrain from the other commentary.

Thank you ;)

Mrs Hotwife
Thank you - really appreciate that xxx

And I'm really sorry if anything I've said in this thread has caused anyone any offence, it really wasn't intended

Thank you ;)

Mrs Hotwife
It's nice to see that you have been accepted and I wish you well on your endeavours for the future

Reactions: Hwcouple702
So, I guess this has sort of turned into a "If I don't think you're too ugly then you should" advice thread? So, I'll rephrase my question just to clear things up: The publishers of a lifestyle oriented magazine have asked me to be their "Hotwife" cover and feature girl for a month. In spite of my hideous facial features they have decided they are desperate enough to scrape the bottom of the barrel and allow me to grace their publication.... as long as I am lacking in self-esteem enough to accept their offer. The fact that I'm a hideous troll not withstanding, should I accept this offer and reveal my disgusting self for the world to see? Benefits, perhaps I get a sideshow gig making millions of dollars as "The Hideous Naked Lady". Downside, it would be just my luck that the latest viral rage would be some sort of "Gorgon's shield" collector series, I find my image has become the iconic "face that launched a thousand shields" and that I might be forever linked to turning men into stones rather than just their cocks. Not sure I want that for an epitaph. What to do, what to do??? ;):rolleyes:

Mrs Hotwife
That's very funny. I'm quite new here, can't see anything of you but your profile picture so I'm not sure if you really qualify as The Hideous Naked Lady. Perhaps that's best left as an ambition for the future.

I'm not in the game any more but love to see others having a good time. In the UK when the page 3 girls thing was still quite new and we were still young my girl was asked to do a shoot. She wasn't a model but had been spotted by a photographer who took these pictures. We just laughed it off but I've always sort of regretted it as I could have done with the kudos of going out with a page 3 girl lol. We were more concerned about her parents having a fit than anything else.

If you've already had photos and stories published on the net there's a good chance that they are already out there and available so maybe one more might not make too much difference. And I often think that people worry too much about what others might say. Plenty of "respectable" people have their own kinks going on behind closed doors.

We were never too bothered about people knowing what we were doing, we were quite blatant about it. But only once did anyone make a remark and that was someone who ended up still living with her parents at the age of 40 so her opinion never counted.

Personally I'd say to go for it, to do it with pride and to stuff anyone who doesn't like it.

edit. Darn just found out you did it. I should've read right through before posting. Good on you for doing it. Any regrets?

Last edited:
That's very funny. I'm quite new here, can't see anything of you but your profile picture so I'm not sure if you really qualify as The Hideous Naked Lady. Perhaps that's best left as an ambition for the future.

I'm not in the game any more but love to see others having a good time. In the UK when the page 3 girls thing was still quite new and we were still young my girl was asked to do a shoot. She wasn't a model but had been spotted by a photographer who took these pictures. We just laughed it off but I've always sort of regretted it as I could have done with the kudos of going out with a page 3 girl lol. We were more concerned about her parents having a fit than anything else.

If you've already had photos and stories published on the net there's a good chance that they are already out there and available so maybe one more might not make too much difference. And I often think that people worry too much about what others might say. Plenty of "respectable" people have their own kinks going on behind closed doors.

We were never too bothered about people knowing what we were doing, we were quite blatant about it. But only once did anyone make a remark and that was someone who ended up still living with her parents at the age of 40 so her opinion never counted.

Personally I'd say to go for it, to do it with pride and to stuff anyone who doesn't like it.

edit. Darn just found out you did it. I should've read right through before posting. Good on you for doing it. Any regrets?
This was my first cover (edited to comply with forum rules) and it was published in August of 2021. So this is the end result of what the entire discussion was about. I've since appeared on some other covers and inside covers on a few more occasions along with my story continuations. So now everybody knows. It's really not a big deal at all, but it was huge to me and it's been fun and sexy. I'm glad I consented.

Mrs Hotwife

1642260142735.png

Last edited:
This was my first cover (edited to comply with forum rules) and it was published in August of 2021. So this is the end result of what the entire discussion was about. I've since appeared on some other covers and inside covers on a few more occasions along with my story continuations. So now everybody knows....

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 700487
Thank you for posting that. You look fabulous. Any bad reactions as a result of this? Hope not xx

Here is our take. We are lifestyles couple and although we are kno be any in our area we really don’t want the world to know. My wife always loves different men and woman and is at this time a true slut. I love to be able to say that.
she early on in high school had some guys talk about her and it got back to her father and mother. Changed her action completely sadly fr her.
she and I would hate we think to be so exposed everywhere we frequent so we say keep doing what ur doing u sound happy stay that way. Thanks for all the pic you hv posted and story. Your a star here

LV D AND J

O sorry I ever read the whole trail. Good for you beautiful u r. Glad it’s working out wish over the years we had the nerve to do it,congrads