Should I Consent To Be The Cover Girl?

Should I do it?

• Yes

• No, it's too risky, just enjoy your life as it is

• Yes, but change your name in the publication

• Yes, but tone down the stories for broader appeal, don't be too slutty

• Yes and be sure to tell the stories exactly as they happened, don't worry about your reputation

Results are only viewable after voting.
You keep coming up with reasons you shoudn't do it. You claim your looks aren't real good, your welf worth is low, to quote, "I am a hideous troll" and finally your scared that the latest viral rage could feature you. You keep giving reasons why you shouldn't but it sounds like you hope someone will wave a magic wand (no not the male kind) and it will happen. If you don't give a sh** do it, if you aint happy about it, or better still ,comfortable about it, walk away. Life's too short to worry.

Thank you for the reply but I was being sarcastic in that post. I appreciate your words of encouragement though.

Mrs Hotwife

The way my exwife used to look at life was this; never regret attempting to do something because you will always regret never having the courage to do it in the first place
I think that's very true - when we look back over our lives it is the things we didn't do that we regret more than the things we did do, even if they didn't work out the way we expected.

I decided to do it, shot some great new vaycay pics for the cover and article but Mr HW is really having to work hard on the article idea. We think our experience should be VERy sanitized so it will read a bit more, how shall I say, not as slutty! Oddly enough too much sluttiness can be a bit of a reputation and opportunity killer in the lifestyle. He's trying to make it fun enough, sexy enough but a very sanitized version of our experiences. Nothing from the early days, very little about wedding day and honeymoon, and nothing about our "infidelity" because that's frowned upon in the LS as well. It will be a fun story anyway though I think.

Mrs Hotwife

So hopefully this is a little teaser and treat for you guys. We decided to go back to my hometown where it all began, down on the river where I first let boys see and play with my jail bait pussy (you can see swollen and pink in this pic, we were over the top aroused taking these. The river here has been altered so much that it's barely recognizable and there is development everywhere, but we still got the pics. Later, as you've read in my stories, the boys would play with my barely legal pussy right here, fuck me in the ass right here, I would play a bit with my girlfriend's pussy and she would play a bit with mine here as we learned our way! So if you read my story, this is what the actual area looks like.

You can decide if you would rather jack off to fantasies of my jail bait pussy, my barely legal HS cheerleader pussy, my cheating wife pussy or my slutwife, hotwife pussy that you see here. I wish a couple of you would have been here to help me stage a few pics! We would have made it worth your while. Anyway, there will probably be pics from this area in the article included.

RiverDpussyshadow3netlabelWWTP.png

Last edited:
Don't think I would have had the nerve to go ahead with this so I applaud your courage in doing so. That said, I can't think of anyone better to be an ambassador of this lifestyle than you. I'm sure the cover photo will be great and that even a toned down article about your experiences will be hot xx

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
If the photographer shows as much creativity as he did for yesterday's shot, I think it s a good idea.
good luck with it.

Well, I think it's all ready and about to be published. In all honesty, I'm pretty disappointed in how the article was edited. It is me in some ways but not me in so many other important ways. My thoughts. In the end, it doesn't really tell my story, but only an "acceptable" part of it. I barely recognize myself in much of it.

I understand what they are trying to do, this is a publication about "the lifestyle" and most of my experience is really NOT in "the lifestyle". Most of my experience involved "cheating" which is strictly forbidden in the actual "lifestyle". They are trying to make the lifestyle appealing to others and since the lifestyle is so judgemental about things like this, NOTHING about my "cheating" experiences is even mentioned. In all honesty, that WAS my version of the lifestyle.

NOTHING about my youthful experiences, yeah, I kinda get that, can't have my school girl stuff out there in a legit lifestyle environment. The trouble is, this sort of ends up starting a story without it's beginning at all. Also, without any of my cheating experiences, it starts with a true "lifestyle" type experience, my disillusionment with it (and to be honest, the actual "lifestyle" clubs, couples play, etc) really never appealed to me very much at all. I did that because I wanted to include my husband in my sexual activities outside of our marriage but those experiences were a mixed bag, often not fulfilling and I just ended up drinking and having sex that wasn't much fun for me. I ended up quitting "the lifestyle" for a number of years but continued my "cheating" regularly.

They ended up having me start with getting back in to the lifestyle (with my husband's encouragement and assistance) and discovering "hotwifing" which is really very fun. It's like cheating (which I prefer) but in a lifestyle friendly way for us as a couple. THAT is the angle they were looking for. Something other wives could legitimately get in to and something other couples could relate to since it's such a fantasy for so many of them. They were looking for a success story to perhaps motivate those on the edge of taking the plunge but still reluctant to indulge. It's pretty much dating regularly where the outcome with new guys is pretty much predetermined. Being married and dating for sex with other guys is the best of both worlds. So, it's probably a bit boring and "vanilla" for my experiences (you have much more of the "fun stuff" and pics on this site), but I did have fun with the project.

The good news is that they want regular stories from me which I guarantee will delve further into the "real" me and our experiences. Bi girl stuff , cuckold stuff, creampies and creampie eating (bare play is VERY frowned upon the the LS and NOT mentioned at all) and certainly my early development and "cheating" on my husband. So, this is just about my experience with the lifestyle proper and discovering hotwifing with more to come. I hope it will be a fun read overall. I do like the pics. It's not out and I haven't seen the final product yet so I guess we'll see.

Mrs Hotiwfe

Well, I think it's all ready and about to be published. In all honesty, I'm pretty disappointed in how the article was edited. It is me in some ways but not me in so many other important ways. My thoughts. In the end, it doesn't really tell my story, but only an "acceptable" part of it. I barely recognize myself in much of it.

I understand what they are trying to do, this is a publication about "the lifestyle" and most of my experience is really NOT in "the lifestyle". Most of my experience involved "cheating" which is strictly forbidden in the actual "lifestyle". They are trying to make the lifestyle appealing to others and since the lifestyle is so judgemental about things like this, NOTHING about my "cheating" experiences is even mentioned. In all honesty, that WAS my version of the lifestyle.

NOTHING about my youthful experiences, yeah, I kinda get that, can't have my school girl stuff out there in a legit lifestyle environment. The trouble is, this sort of ends up starting a story without it's beginning at all. Also, without any of my cheating experiences, it starts with a true "lifestyle" type experience, my disillusionment with it (and to be honest, the actual "lifestyle" clubs, couples play, etc) really never appealed to me very much at all. I did that because I wanted to include my husband in my sexual activities outside of our marriage but those experiences were a mixed bag, often not fulfilling and I just ended up drinking and having sex that wasn't much fun for me. I ended up quitting "the lifestyle" for a number of years but continued my "cheating" regularly.

They ended up having me start with getting back in to the lifestyle (with my husband's encouragement and assistance) and discovering "hotwifing" which is really very fun. It's like cheating (which I prefer) but in a lifestyle friendly way for us as a couple. THAT is the angle they were looking for. Something other wives could legitimately get in to and something other couples could relate to since it's such a fantasy for so many of them. They were looking for a success story to perhaps motivate those on the edge of taking the plunge but still reluctant to indulge. It's pretty much dating regularly where the outcome with new guys is pretty much predetermined. Being married and dating for sex with other guys is the best of both worlds. So, it's probably a bit boring and "vanilla" for my experiences (you have much more of the "fun stuff" and pics on this site), but I did have fun with the project.

The good news is that they want regular stories from me which I guarantee will delve further into the "real" me and our experiences. Bi girl stuff , cuckold stuff, creampies and creampie eating (bare play is VERY frowned upon the the LS and NOT mentioned at all) and certainly my early development and "cheating" on my husband. So, this is just about my experience with the lifestyle proper and discovering hotwifing with more to come. I hope it will be a fun read overall. I do like the pics. It's not out and I haven't seen the final product yet so I guess we'll see.

Mrs Hotiwfe
Well you were very brave to go ahead with this.
It is a shame that the article won't reflect the real you as we know you on here. But I guess as you say, they are aiming for a wider market and to encourage couples into the hotwife lifestyle. The full slutwife narrative is probably a bit to strong as it seems that they are much more focused at the entry level end of the spectrum.
Still you've done it and you have the chance to fill out your story in future articles. Kudos to you xx

Reactions: btweets
Well you were very brave to go ahead with this.
It is a shame that the article won't reflect the real you as we know you on here. But I guess as you say, they are aiming for a wider market and to encourage couples into the hotwife lifestyle. The full slutwife narrative is probably a bit to strong as it seems that they are much more focused at the entry level end of the spectrum.
Still you've done it and you have the chance to fill out your story in future articles. Kudos to you xx
Thank you. It's fine, it's still me, it's just not the "slutwife" me like you mention. But that's ok. They want me to do some stories and pics and I'm going to make those much more of my reality. Like I said, it's not that the "lifestyle" me isn't me, it's just a bit tame and doesn't really get in to how I started and was very unsatisfying to the point where I quit it all together for a long time and just cheated. The hotwife transition was really fantastic though, so I guess it all worked out. When you start in the middle it can lead to confusion and I guess readers will be wondering how all of this began. In any case, I love the layout and they did a great job with the pics. The story will serve its purpose and as you say, at least I did it. Members on this site have seen much more explicit pics and read the stories of my adventures than the mag.

Mrs Hotwife

Reactions: Bobby75 and btweets
Thank you. It's fine, it's still me, it's just not the "slutwife" me like you mention. But that's ok. They want me to do some stories and pics and I'm going to make those much more of my reality. Like I said, it's not that the "lifestyle" me isn't me, it's just a bit tame and doesn't really get in to how I started and was very unsatisfying to the point where I quit it all together for a long time and just cheated. The hotwife transition was really fantastic though, so I guess it all worked out. When you start in the middle it can lead to confusion and I guess readers will be wondering how all of this began. In any case, I love the layout and they did a great job with the pics. The story will serve its purpose and as you say, at least I did it. Members on this site have seen much more explicit pics and read the stories of my adventures than the mag.

Mrs Hotwife
Can you let us know when its published and how we can see it ? Thank you.

Reactions: btweets
Oh great, advertising for scam websites on my Magazine thread. Mods...PLEASE REMOVE THIS FROM MY THREAD. IT IS A BULLSHIT SCAM!
It's not just your thread - there has been a spate of spam today from at least 3 different accounts and it's bloody annoying though you have every right to be more annoyed when it's on your thread!

Such an interesting thread here Mrs. Hotwife. I have read and loved all your posts but somehow missed this one, but it was actually better reading all at one time. One thing most missed is that although you clearly had doubts you were always going to do it but knew it would be fun to share your predicament, and it so was. And you’re right you’re experiences including the cheating side is so much hotter than they could ever publish. Hope this has turned out to be a good decision for you despite it not accurately depicting you. Please keep sharing with us also you’re 100% real which is rare but we can tell who is and you’re arguably the best, and yes, so hot!

So, I guess this has sort of turned into a "If I don't think you're too ugly then you should" advice thread? So, I'll rephrase my question just to clear things up: The publishers of a lifestyle oriented magazine have asked me to be their "Hotwife" cover and feature girl for a month. In spite of my hideous facial features they have decided they are desperate enough to scrape the bottom of the barrel and allow me to grace their publication.... as long as I am lacking in self-esteem enough to accept their offer. The fact that I'm a hideous troll not withstanding, should I accept this offer and reveal my disgusting self for the world to see? Benefits, perhaps I get a sideshow gig making millions of dollars as "The Hideous Naked Lady". Downside, it would be just my luck that the latest viral rage would be some sort of "Gorgon's shield" collector series, I find my image has become the iconic "face that launched a thousand shields" and that I might be forever linked to turning men into stones rather than just their cocks. Not sure I want that for an epitaph. What to do, what to do??? ;):rolleyes:

Mrs Hotwife
MY MY ! Looks nice to me!!

Attachments

• File_005.png
    File_005.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Ilikeall
Great - so you can comment from that experience! Still don't understand why not seeing a pic of Mrs Hotwife would affect your advice though. She was asking if people thought it was a good idea - not to rate her looks lol. But like I say there are plenty of pics of her in various posts anyway including her avatar as I pointed out !
Seems to me you like to point out a lot of things. Don't think because you are detached from the site by anonymity that you can bully or ridicule another member just for asking a simple question, although sounds like from your actions your own actions show your own inadequacies and are TRYING to take the frustrations out on someone else. it's called false blame. shame we could not put this to bed face to face but then cowards usually hide behind words

So, I guess this has sort of turned into a "If I don't think you're too ugly then you should" advice thread? So, I'll rephrase my question just to clear things up: The publishers of a lifestyle oriented magazine have asked me to be their "Hotwife" cover and feature girl for a month. In spite of my hideous facial features they have decided they are desperate enough to scrape the bottom of the barrel and allow me to grace their publication.... as long as I am lacking in self-esteem enough to accept their offer. The fact that I'm a hideous troll not withstanding, should I accept this offer and reveal my disgusting self for the world to see? Benefits, perhaps I get a sideshow gig making millions of dollars as "The Hideous Naked Lady". Downside, it would be just my luck that the latest viral rage would be some sort of "Gorgon's shield" collector series, I find my image has become the iconic "face that launched a thousand shields" and that I might be forever linked to turning men into stones rather than just their cocks. Not sure I want that for an epitaph. What to do, what to do??? ;):rolleyes:

Mrs Hotwife
It's not your looks ( which I am sure you are not hideous but in fact quite the opposite) that the mag has asked you to pose. Many very successful, sexy models have made it in the glamour world without looks. When I went with my ex to the test shots, some of the established glamour models were not as beautiful without makeup as when the photos went to press. So belay your worries and go for it, even just for the hell of it