Should I gangbang my wife?

Gangbang My wife

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife talked about doing a gangbang for about a year before I set her first one up for her to celebrate her 35th birthday. I posted the details and date on a swinger site and received hundreds of replies from guys. We decided to do it out of town and completely anonymous as a Suite Hotel. Over the course of about eight months, I began to narrow our search and required interested men to have at least three certifications on the profile from couples they had met. I also required men to open a full body picture, a face picture, and a penis picture. This weeded out roughly 90% of our replies but still left me with around 65 guys to choose from. A friend had told us to invite 3X as many guys as we wanted since 2/3rds will no show on the actual day.

I finally selected 44 guys and we each exchanged texts and on the day of her birthday, I sent each man our hotel address and room number. That evening, I took my wife to dinner and a friend let the guys into our suite and had everything ready for our return. My wife was a bundle of nerves and kept changing her mind back and forth. I got her back to our hotel and into our private bedroom without her seeing the guys. She had wine, bathed, shaved, and then got dressed in skimpy lingerie. When I opened the room door into the living room area my wife was scared to death to find 27 men, all naked and sporting varying erections, from fully flaccid, to rock hard.

My wife quickly gained her confidence and loved having all these horny men focused solely on her. 24 of the 27 men were able to perform and my wife spent hours sucking, being eaten, being fucked, taking DP, and filled with cum. It took her days to recover but she loved it and although she said not again, it has become an annual tradition for her birthday every year except in 2020 due to the pandemic. My wife talks about it and looks forward to each year now.

So, if your wife wants this, then yes, by all means, you should let her experience it.

Hi bulls, can anyone advise me how to organize a 10 man gangbang for my wife? We've been married for about 19 years and we want to get out of the rut! we want to celebrate 20 years of marriage

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Hi bulls, can anyone advise me how to organize a 10 man gangbang for my wife? We've been married for about 19 years and we want to get out of the rut! we want to celebrate 20 years of marriage
I haven't been in a gangbang, but the poster above you has some good advice. I've had a load of meets cancel on me at the last minute (which I can understand, fantasy is different to real life and reality hits too hard for some), so definitely arrange for more guys than you need.

You need to give her what she needs, what she was made for: COCK!

Hard, deep & plenty of them. Guys have to be tested clean, so they can fill her hot pussy & ass & takes other loads in her mouth.
No guys under 7.5", BIG cummers!!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
You must get them lined up. Blindfold her before they fuck her . Don’t let her see any of them even after she’s finished.
Then let them meet her one on one on a different occasion for a drink or a chat without her knowing that he fucked her . She’ll never know and always wonder , when talking to a guy , whether he fucked her or not . That’s hot !

You must get them lined up. Blindfold her before they fuck her . Don’t let her see any of them even after she’s finished.
Then let them meet her one on one on a different occasion for a drink or a chat without her knowing that he fucked her . She’ll never know and always wonder , when talking to a guy , whether he fucked her or not . That’s hot !

The blindfold and anonymous aspects of a gangbang are definitely something we find very stimulating and erotic.

Our first exploration of this scenario was back in 2006. I had privately invited six of our neighbors over one evening and convinced my wife to sit on the living room floor while completely nude and blindfolded during their visit. She was excited but had no idea who I had invited.

bare (Small).jpeg
When the guys arrived I had already told them that they could have fun with my wife but to keep things completely anonymous they could not talk or speak so that she would not recognize any of their voices. My wife could have easily removed her blindfold to peek, but she liked the idea of not knowing.

To this day, she still has not ever been told who the six men were that night. She sees most of these guys routinely, but can only wonder if they have seen her naked or had sex with her.

This was her on a blanket on the living room floor after the guys were all finished.

sexy bare ass (Small).JPG
When my wife saw this image, she thought she would find one of the guys, she watched to see if any of my friends wore the shoes that were in the picture. She never thought about looking at any of our neighbors to see if they owned the shoes.

The blindfold and anonymous aspects of a gangbang are definitely something we find very stimulating and erotic.

Our first exploration of this scenario was back in 2006. I had privately invited six of our neighbors over one evening and convinced my wife to sit on the living room floor while completely nude and blindfolded during their visit. She was excited but had no idea who I had invited.

When the guys arrived I had already told them that they could have fun with my wife but to keep things completely anonymous they could not talk or speak so that she would not recognize any of their voices. My wife could have easily removed her blindfold to peek, but she liked the idea of not knowing.

To this day, she still has not ever been told who the six men were that night. She sees most of these guys routinely, but can only wonder if they have seen her naked or had sex with her.

This was her on a blanket on the living room floor after the guys were all finished.

When my wife saw this image, she thought she would find one of the guys, she watched to see if any of my friends wore the shoes that were in the picture. She never thought about looking at any of our neighbors to see if they owned the shoes.
Exciting stuff!!!!