Should I gangbang my wife?

Gangbang My wife

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Absolutely NOT!
I should gangbang your wife. Have her walk into the room unsuspecting of what’s about to happen. Your only roll is to bring her, let her know why she’s there, then sit back and watch. (maybe serve drinks to the rest of us)
But I’ll set up the place and men.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Something similar happened to us 2 weeks ago. I think gangbangs happen more when women are on the vacation or something. I'm in Paris rite now and 2 weeks ago, I went to this cafe for breakfast then saw this couple, trying to order breakfast at the cafe in English but waiter didn't speak much. So I tried to translate for them. They were married couple from Israel and visiting Paris.

We hung out next day and I showed them some bars. But lady was fashion designer thats why, they actually came to Paris for fashion week. She knew Paris little bit and invited me to rooftop bar at their hotel. We had drinks and around 2 am, husband said its too late for you to go home and u can stay in our hotel room if u want cause it's very big room. We went downstairs to their room and she was very tipsy and started dancing in the room and husband said, I don't have any dance moves u can dance you two. After a while I was smashing his wife on the bed while he was watching.

We woke up next day and she asked me, if I have any black friends for gangbang because it's very taboo in Israel. I said I have some but they dont really speak much English, she was like who needs to talk??? I called 3 of my friends that same night and we gangbanged this Israeli girl in that room all night, we didn't even go out to eat that night.

They extended their stay in Paris one more week. They're still here. I think we'll do it again this Sunday again because they've been little busy with their fashion week stuff this week.

So women really go crazy when they're in another country.

Something similar happened to us 2 weeks ago. I think gangbangs happen more when women are on the vacation or something. I'm in Paris rite now and 2 weeks ago, I went to this cafe for breakfast then saw this couple, trying to order breakfast at the cafe in English but waiter didn't speak much. So I tried to translate for them. They were married couple from Israel and visiting Paris.

We hung out next day and I showed them some bars. But lady was fashion designer thats why, they actually came to Paris for fashion week. She knew Paris little bit and invited me to rooftop bar at their hotel. We had drinks and around 2 am, husband said its too late for you to go home and u can stay in our hotel room if u want cause it's very big room. We went downstairs to their room and she was very tipsy and started dancing in the room and husband said, I don't have any dance moves u can dance you two. After a while I was smashing his wife on the bed while he was watching.

We woke up next day and she asked me, if I have any black friends for gangbang because it's very taboo in Israel. I said I have some but they dont really speak much English, she was like who needs to talk??? I called 3 of my friends that same night and we gangbanged this Israeli girl in that room all night, we didn't even go out to eat that night.

They extended their stay in Paris one more week. They're still here. I think we'll do it again this Sunday again because they've been little busy with their fashion week stuff this week.

So women really go crazy when they're in another country.
That's great that she was able to get what she wanted while in Paris and good on you for organising it. It sounds like she more than repaid your assistance.
When we are away from home, we always try to find guys to fuck me - it just makes the stay more interesting but in her case it sounds like she just wanted to get what she couldn't have back home and I don't blame her for that x