Should I gangbang my wife?

Gangbang My wife

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only if you're interested in her getting gangbanged on a regular basis. We started out having an MFM 3-some somewhat infrequently, anywhere from 4 to 8 times a year depending on circumstances. Her first gangbang (unplanned) happened several years later at a motorcycle rally and she was hooked, got gangbanged 3 days in a row at that rally & couldn't wait for the next one we planned on attending a couple of weeks later to find some more gangbang action.

Fortunately I enjoy watching & joining in with a group of guys making her the center of attention, mostly she's getting spit roasted while others are using their hands & mouths on her tits and her clit, basically she's busy having orgasms while all the guys are pretty much using her as their sex toy.

My point is that if your wife has a great gangbang experience (which that is the point of all this) I hope you enjoy it as much as her because she will almost certainly want to have many more!

Only if you're interested in her getting gangbanged on a regular basis. We started out having an MFM 3-some somewhat infrequently, anywhere from 4 to 8 times a year depending on circumstances. Her first gangbang (unplanned) happened several years later at a motorcycle rally and she was hooked, got gangbanged 3 days in a row at that rally & couldn't wait for the next one we planned on attending a couple of weeks later to find some more gangbang action.

Fortunately I enjoy watching & joining in with a group of guys making her the center of attention, mostly she's getting spit roasted while others are using their hands & mouths on her tits and her clit, basically she's busy having orgasms while all the guys are pretty much using her as their sex toy.

My point is that if your wife has a great gangbang experience (which that is the point of all this) I hope you enjoy it as much as her because she will almost certainly want to have many more!
Spot on x