Should I let my bully fuck my girlfriend ?

As mentioned here by others maybe he matured and dealt with his issues as an adult? That said I’m not a cuck but I hate bullies. So I’d say no. I used to fight a ton when I was in school because if a bully tried that crap to someone I knew or in front of me I’d thrown down to defend my friends or those that can’t defend themselves.

Sorry for those who stated they were beat up, etc. that crap should never have happened cause you were different. Those losers were only acting out from their own pain and trauma.
True. Those bullies were cowards who only went after us weaker sissies. Sometimes a bully would make a mistake and pic out what he thought to be a weak kid but that kid wasn't and knew how to fight. I've seen more than one bully back down real quickly. Some would get there ass kicked. Very satisifying to watch. I was bullied a lot cuz of the way I dressed etc. They always scared me and I would not defend myself,I was afraid if tried it would make the bully even more aggressive. I had one bully who would call me sissy but didn't beat me up with his fists. He would "bitch slap" me which caused no real harm. I started to have wierd feelings this one time when we were out at lunch in the schoolyard and he was slaping me around. The girls seemed to enjoy watching a sissy get humiliated. I was standing there as usual like a submissive bitch and the kids were all laughing when suddenly I wet my pants. This, for some reason made me feel horney. A feeling that was new to me as I was just entering puberty. But I seemed to now enjoy the embarassment, especially the girls laughing and teasing me saying I needed a diaper,which happened soon after that.But thats another story. I think this was one of the things that made me become the submissive sissy cuckold I am today.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hi, im 25 year old Vietnamese. My girlfriend is half Chinese half Vietnamese. We have been doing cuckold lifestyle for 2 years. I watch a lot of guys fuck my girlfriend (from guys at the bar, at the gym, even my co-workers). Honestly, I like being a cuck and I like being into submission to my girlfriend. I serve my girlfriend like im her slave. I been through all kind of humiliation from my girlfriend such as eating bull's cum from her pussy, kneeling and kissing their feet while they fuck, or verbally humiliated by my gf and her bull, etc. I like it honestly. Maybe im a loser.

But recently, my girlfriend suggest to let my high school's bully fucked her. I think it is kinda hot but at the same time, I am scared of the bully because he beat me up very badly when im in high school. He is someone I want to forget and dont want to remember and meet because im scared of him. But right now my girlfriend is asking to fuck with him. I don't know should I agree with her suggest ? And if you guys think I should, how should I approach and talk to the bully about this situation ? I mean im afraid he will beat me up again when he see me

here is some photo of my girlfriendView attachment 1172640
Sexy slut!! I would fuck her hard with my hung cock and make you watch.

Sorry to hear that you were treated that way. You didn’t deserve it. And yes things we’ve seen or done when we are younger tends to shape our future selfs!

I dressed different too and has long hair at a time and place it wasn’t common. We had a lot of people say and start stuff. Very few actually finished it as we were a tight group and fought back.

I feel bad for those that are afraid of people who are different. I may agree or not with what you feel or are but I’d certainly defend your right to feel whatever blanking way you want!!
Thank you for those kind words. Growing up my future wife also teased me and humiliated me terrifically. She was my next door neighbor and when we were very young enjoyed watching my mom spank me. Thats where it started. She was a very pretty girl and I had a lifelong crush on her. I guess I accepted her teasing me just to have some attention. She also seemed to have a need to humiliate me.So we became close acquaintances and over time she helped me to accept myself as I was. I had no idea that shame and humiliation could be turned into something positive in a sexual way. My future wife helped me realize I was different and would never be like the other boys and would always be picked on. She taught me to take my humiliation and enjoy it like a sissy and like magic it became a sexual turn on.I now consider my condition a gift. The level of erotic pleasure my wife gives me now is far above any vanilla experience and so unique and special. I hope you are enjoying the same kind of pleasures in your unique own way.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Blxx
she does not care for you === cuckolding should be fun for both of you and you need to be safe.
I'm assuming he is about your age,25, so he has had time to mature perhaps. Keep in mind that in highschool, boys can get away with a lot of shit that in adulthood will get them arrested. People do change and he most likely will be focused on fucking your wife rather than regressing back to highschool days. In his mind he might see fucking your wife as a form of feeling superior to you in the same way he used violence to accomplish that when he was an immature kid. I don't really know but my sense is that this is probably true. What I wonder is are you considering letting him fuck her to show obedience to her or is there more in play. I've heard a lot of cucks on this forum and elsewhere express interest in having their wives fuck guys they hate or are assholes. It seems to make the cuckold experience more intense for some. When I was in HS I had bullies all the time because I was a sissy. My wife who was then a friend of mine suggested that I offer to suck their cocks if they didn't beat me up.Since I was a sissy the idea kind of appealed to me and sucking them worked and kept me from getting a fist to the face. I dont know if your wife makes you suck her lovers cocks but if so, this might be a way to transition from violence to sexual submission. Maybe deep down inside,you wish for this. Maybe it will help you to banish those old fears and hatreds from HS if you surrender to him sexually thru obedience to your wife. I suggest you and your wife call him and talk first, then meet with him in a safe public place like coffee shop. Feel him out and talk about your HS days and maybe tell him It's all good now and pay attention to how he responds. Go with your gut feeling about him.You may get turned on if he fucks your wife and enjoy eating his cum from her. By the way your wife is beautiful.
Any news yet on what you want to do?

Hi, im 25 year old Vietnamese. My girlfriend is half Chinese half Vietnamese. We have been doing cuckold lifestyle for 2 years. I watch a lot of guys fuck my girlfriend (from guys at the bar, at the gym, even my co-workers). Honestly, I like being a cuck and I like being into submission to my girlfriend. I serve my girlfriend like im her slave. I been through all kind of humiliation from my girlfriend such as eating bull's cum from her pussy, kneeling and kissing their feet while they fuck, or verbally humiliated by my gf and her bull, etc. I like it honestly. Maybe im a loser.

But recently, my girlfriend suggest to let my high school's bully fucked her. I think it is kinda hot but at the same time, I am scared of the bully because he beat me up very badly when im in high school. He is someone I want to forget and dont want to remember and meet because im scared of him. But right now my girlfriend is asking to fuck with him. I don't know should I agree with her suggest ? And if you guys think I should, how should I approach and talk to the bully about this situation ? I mean im afraid he will beat me up again when he see me

my tribute this what it look like with a nother mans cock in her tight little hole

Attachments

• ff.png
    ff.png
    1 MB · Views: 30
Reactions: toolman2c

Ohh wow outstanding beauty

She so fucking hot. I'm gonna fuck that butt really good

I fuck her little butthole

heres my cock tribute wish i was your bully let him cum deep in her as she rids him then you can stick your cock in her ass

Attachments

• lllllll.png
    lllllll.png
    929.7 KB · Views: 15
Had a similar experience a couple of years back, we had been enjoying mmf’s with bbc for a couple of months and pushing our sexual boundaries, living out our fantasies. We used adult sites at first to find others, but Hayley felt that it all was to false because those men were just after a free fuck, she said she wanted to see if she could pull on her own, so she went out and throughout the evening she would text and tell me what was happening, she was in a club and one of the security men started chatting her up, she flirted with him and he noticed her wedding ring and he asked her who she was texting, she told him and explained that I was ok with it, he said he was ok with that, she told him that if he wanted to go any further with her, he would have to come home and carry on there so I could watch. Anyway when he walked through the front door I am surprised I never fainted with shock, and how Hayley missed the blood draining from my face I will never know, standing in front of me was the person who had made my life hell the last year at school, my heart was racing with anxiety and fear as I remembered how he had bullied me daily, I was froze for a split second but realised that he didn’t recognise me, it had been over 35 years before, so I quickly composed myself as Hayley introduced him to me and said to get him a drink. my mind was in turmoil, as I went into the kitchen and was thinking of a way I could stop this, when I walked back into the living room Hayley was kneeling in front of him sucking the biggest bbc I had seen, she could barely stretch her lips around his bulbous end and I just knew I wasn’t going to say anything. It was the start of me becoming a cuckold for real and Hayley being owned by Marcus for the next three years, he slowly began to dominate us both and I thought he had totally forgotten about what he had done and I never mentioned it, until a couple of months later and school was bought up, when he found out we had been in the same school, he said he couldn’t recall me, so I mentioned he had made my life hell, he surprised me by apologising to me, and said he would make it up to me by making sure Hayley was fully satisfied, Hayley by now was totally under the spell of his cock and I wouldn’t of been able to stop her fucking him, she done everything he asked.

Reactions: compassionatedom
Had a similar experience a couple of years back, we had been enjoying mmf’s with bbc for a couple of months and pushing our sexual boundaries, living out our fantasies. We used adult sites at first to find others, but Hayley felt that it all was to false because those men were just after a free fuck, she said she wanted to see if she could pull on her own, so she went out and throughout the evening she would text and tell me what was happening, she was in a club and one of the security men started chatting her up, she flirted with him and he noticed her wedding ring and he asked her who she was texting, she told him and explained that I was ok with it, he said he was ok with that, she told him that if he wanted to go any further with her, he would have to come home and carry on there so I could watch. Anyway when he walked through the front door I am surprised I never fainted with shock, and how Hayley missed the blood draining from my face I will never know, standing in front of me was the person who had made my life hell the last year at school, my heart was racing with anxiety and fear as I remembered how he had bullied me daily, I was froze for a split second but realised that he didn’t recognise me, it had been over 35 years before, so I quickly composed myself as Hayley introduced him to me and said to get him a drink. my mind was in turmoil, as I went into the kitchen and was thinking of a way I could stop this, when I walked back into the living room Hayley was kneeling in front of him sucking the biggest bbc I had seen, she could barely stretch her lips around his bulbous end and I just knew I wasn’t going to say anything. It was the start of me becoming a cuckold for real and Hayley being owned by Marcus for the next three years, he slowly began to dominate us both and I thought he had totally forgotten about what he had done and I never mentioned it, until a couple of months later and school was bought up, when he found out we had been in the same school, he said he couldn’t recall me, so I mentioned he had made my life hell, he surprised me by apologising to me, and said he would make it up to me by making sure Hayley was fully satisfied, Hayley by now was totally under the spell of his cock and I wouldn’t of been able to stop her fucking him, she done everything he asked.
If that was me I would have enjoyed that a bully from the past came to fuck my wife. Growing up I was always a sissy and got bullied a lot. I hated getting beat up. My wife Shannon and I grew up together so we were kind of going out together even though I was effeminate she was attracted to me. She enjoyed flirting with other guys and fucking them while never giving me anything. She would string me along making fun of my girlishness but also encouraging it. She would bring me some of her blouses and slacks and get me to wear them then teasing me calling me sissy. Strangely I really liked it and became known as the neighborhood/schoolyard sissy. A lot of boys would bully me, mostly by bitch slapping me.Shannon liked watching this and told me I could learn to enjoy it.She told me a sissy like me should learn to accept getting slapped and if I did she would reward me by letting me lick her.I learned. She somehow brought out a masochistic thing in me and being bullied and humiliated in front of everyone started to give me sexual feelings. But some of the tougher bullies wanted to punch me out and really hurt me. Shannon didn't want that, she tried to protect me from those types. She could sometimes lure them away with flirting if she thought he was cute. She couldn't always be there however so she suggested that I offer them a blow job if they didn't beat me up. It worked like a charm. She got one of the guys she was fucking to teach me how to suck and the three of us went to the barn at Shannons house and I had my first lesson. When he shot his load shan told me to make sure I swallowed it. She told me a girl always swallows cum because it's disrespectful to spit it out.She said it's a privilege for a sissy like me to be on my knees with a mans cock in my mouth and that his cum is a gift in exchange for pleasuring him. She told me also that she knows I will like the taste of his cum because I've been eating it right along out of her pussy when she lets me lick her.We don't live near any of my old bullies from those days but she cuckolds me and her lovers sometimes will spank me and bully me at her request. She loves watching her man whip my ass with his belt while I just stand there crying like I used to back in the schoolyard days.She says it turns her on to see how much stronger and manly her lover is than me and it makes her hot for him.It also keeps me in my place and reminds me that I'll never be a "real" man in her eyes.

If that was me I would have enjoyed that a bully from the past came to fuck my wife. Growing up I was always a sissy and got bullied a lot. I hated getting beat up. My wife Shannon and I grew up together so we were kind of going out together even though I was effeminate she was attracted to me. She enjoyed flirting with other guys and fucking them while never giving me anything. She would string me along making fun of my girlishness but also encouraging it. She would bring me some of her blouses and slacks and get me to wear them then teasing me calling me sissy. Strangely I really liked it and became known as the neighborhood/schoolyard sissy. A lot of boys would bully me, mostly by bitch slapping me.Shannon liked watching this and told me I could learn to enjoy it.She told me a sissy like me should learn to accept getting slapped and if I did she would reward me by letting me lick her.I learned. She somehow brought out a masochistic thing in me and being bullied and humiliated in front of everyone started to give me sexual feelings. But some of the tougher bullies wanted to punch me out and really hurt me. Shannon didn't want that, she tried to protect me from those types. She could sometimes lure them away with flirting if she thought he was cute. She couldn't always be there however so she suggested that I offer them a blow job if they didn't beat me up. It worked like a charm. She got one of the guys she was fucking to teach me how to suck and the three of us went to the barn at Shannons house and I had my first lesson. When he shot his load shan told me to make sure I swallowed it. She told me a girl always swallows cum because it's disrespectful to spit it out.She said it's a privilege for a sissy like me to be on my knees with a mans cock in my mouth and that his cum is a gift in exchange for pleasuring him. She told me also that she knows I will like the taste of his cum because I've been eating it right along out of her pussy when she lets me lick her.We don't live near any of my old bullies from those days but she cuckolds me and her lovers sometimes will spank me and bully me at her request. She loves watching her man whip my ass with his belt while I just stand there crying like I used to back in the schoolyard days.She says it turns her on to see how much stronger and manly her lover is than me and it makes her hot for him.It also keeps me in my place and reminds me that I'll never be a "real" man in her eyes.
That’s what I love about this lifestyle, each to there own we are all different and enjoy vastly different things but as long as everyone involved is happy I don’t see the problem? Will do things that I would never do otherwise, and give most things ago at least once, that’s what life is about?

Reactions: compassionatedom
That’s what I love about this lifestyle, each to there own we are all different and enjoy vastly different things but as long as everyone involved is happy I don’t see the problem? Will do things that I would never do otherwise, and give most things ago at least once, that’s what life is about?
That's why I love my wife so much. Without her I maybe would have been a patheticly lonely looser. She fortunately gets turned on by humiliating me and inflicting all manner of punishments on me. She brought out the submissive and masochistic nature she sensed was in me and taught me how to enjoy it. She made me realize I'll never be normal or to satisify a woman the way a man does but that I do have some use as her beta bitch.For that I will always remain her grateful and obedient servant.

Reactions: inkedangels
Absolutely true, good points.
Yup, getting verbally abused and slapped around a little in front of her would be hot, but getting you ass beat wouldn't be IMO. Seems you're bully would have to understand it's a sexual game and him beating the shit out of you isn't what it's about. You might consider meeting him and explaining the situation to him first. If it's not sexual and a cuckold situation you'd be better off finding someone else that understands the situation and playing with him instead.

Yup, getting verbally abused and slapped around a little in front of her would be hot, but getting you ass beat wouldn't be IMO. Seems you're bully would have to understand it's a sexual game and him beating the shit out of you isn't what it's about. You might consider meeting him and explaining the situation to him first. If it's not sexual and a cuckold situation you'd be better off finding someone else that understands the situation and playing with him instead.
I agree, the punishment part of a cuckold relationship is to establish the hierarchy in the wife,bull, cuckold relationship. When done properly the bull achieves his place of superiority over the cuck and impresses the wife. The wife, by observing the bull dominating the cuck developes a sexual attraction to him and sees him as the superior choice. The cuck is made to realize all of this and learns that sexual gratification will not be gained thru his wife and so developes a fetishistic enjoyment of his treatment and lowly status. This of course does not describe all cuckold marriages but there is some element of it in most relationships.

Reactions: nicebiguy