Show us your School Girls

My girlfriend's dad lets us drink at her house as long as I let him sneak a peek at what's under my skirt sometimes. I even get so turned on that I stop by when she isn't home and I let him do even more than just look! I know it's naughty and very wrong....but it feels so good.

View attachment 957951
I would want to lick your sweet pussy through a few orgasms !!! And would love you taking my cock in your throat and giving you your reward!!!!

12000fg.JPG.
The purpose of her wearing this 100% authentic uniform may not be what you assume, its a vanilla uniform ment to indicate someone who should be untouchable and thats exactly what it is and indicates to me, she sexually belonging to another man, her lover. As her cuck she wears this for me, i think its rather kinky and assume she does too having worn it numerous times in public places, simply to teasing me, her cuck husband. Some may find this distasteful and i can see were some may get this view from, it is rather naughty.

View attachment 958890.
The purpose of her wearing this 100% authentic uniform may not be what you assume, its a vanilla uniform ment to indicate someone who should be untouchable and thats exactly what it is and indicates to me, she sexually belonging to another man, her lover. As her cuck she wears this for me, i think its rather kinky and assume she does too having worn it numerous times in public places, simply to teasing me, her cuck husband. Some may find this distasteful and i can see were some may get this view from, it is rather naughty.
Is this how she gets her bulls to fill her holes for you to clean???

View attachment 958890.
🤩 It’s very naughty
Especially as she’s removed her knickers to feel the breeze coming off the moors
@Jeanswatcher Is your wife brave enough to get naked outside?