Show us your wife dressed up before going to meet her bull

Why do.you say its fake she beautiful
Because time after time, I can find the original photo online that shows without her face photoshopped onto it.

I can't find the original every time, but I'm also a photographer who does digital editing, and I have a practiced eye that can spot where the photoshopping has been done.

You don't have to believe me, you can continue to believe the lies of these photos, that's up to you.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Because time after time, I can find the original photo online that shows without her face photoshopped onto it.

I can't find the original every time, but I'm also a photographer who does digital editing, and I have a practiced eye that can spot where the photoshopping has been done.

You don't have to believe me, you can continue to believe the lies of these photos, that's up to you.
An you show some originals etc to.prove what you say. Thanks

Normally I wouldn't humor someone as lazy and deluded as you, but just this one time, I will.
Took me seconds to find the original:
View attachment 2107787
First im not lazy i dont know anything about photoshopping except that it can be done next i know very little about computers i can use a cell
Phone for calling look something om.google take pictures send texts i have very limited computer skills as i dont need or use a computer. The picture you show id that the original that was photo shopped? And im.not lazy im a very motivated construction field manager with 40 us years experience

• Dislike
Reactions: STLcouple
First im not lazy i dont know anything about photoshopping except that it can be done next i know very little about computers i can use a cell
Phone for calling look something om.google take pictures send texts i have very limited computer skills as i dont need or use a computer. The picture you show id that the original that was photo shopped? And im.not lazy im a very motivated construction field manager with 40 us years experience
I hope, at the very least, you realize you were wrong and should have believed me. Good luck.

Reactions: STLcouple