Show your creampie / sharing wives fantasy

Here are a few of my BBW wife’s creampies. Let me know if you want to see the video of me cleaning her up with her Lovense inside her still.

View attachment 1406036View attachment 1406039View attachment 1406040View attachment 1406041
View attachment 1406050

So so hot.

I have this fantasy of my wife 69’d me while she is getting fucked hard in her pussy as my face sits under her licking and sucking at her clit….and having all her juices al over my face…while she is still be fucked hard till he cums inside her….as she is squirting her own juice mixed with his cum on my face…

I then finish inside her hot wet used pussy myself, a really dirty sloppy 2nds as she is exhausted!!!
Wow

So so hot.

I have this fantasy of my wife 69’d me while she is getting fucked hard in her pussy as my face sits under her licking and sucking at her clit….and having all her juices al over my face…while she is still be fucked hard till he cums inside her….as she is squirting her own juice mixed with his cum on my face…

I then finish inside her hot wet used pussy myself, a really dirty sloppy 2nds as she is exhausted!!!
Wow
That sounds great. Something I would love to try.

So so hot.

Wow
cuckplace43.jpg