Show your creampie / sharing wives fantasy

Among my most perverted desires, one of them was to leave her in a sex booth, lying down with only her vagina and ass exposed. Charge for each one to come inside her, and record everything, maybe make a photo album with all kinds of dicks that entered and came in her. Would be very interesting.
+1 just for this comment alone.

One story I read on one of these sites that I keep coming back in my head is a "confession" about a couple going to a swinging club in Paris, finding a private area containing a bed with a curtain to be pull across between bed and corridor. The wife sucking her husband who is on the bed while standing with the curtain drapped over her so her arse is open to all passers. The creampie element was missing though as safe sex was the order of the day.

• Love
Reactions: Openhubbi and Pabs
We did this in a swinging club, I was on my back in a booth with a viewing area, my wife on her knees with her arse showing to all. She had my cock in her mouth and many men were taking turns fingering her, I was hoping somebody would take the chance and start fucking her but to no avail.