Show your wife getting fuck in front of you and please mention who is fucking her.

Thanks!

Here are a few more from that night.

She met this guy while standing in a line for a bathroom at a downtown Cincinnati bar. He was 22 years younger than my wife and home for his first leave since joining the Marine Corps. He came over and asked her to dance later, and they danced together a lot that night. My wife wore tight jeans, a western shirt, and cowboy boots. This guy had his hands all over her ass while they danced. We were all drinking beer and shots of whiskey, and my wife and the guy started kissing passionately on the dance floor as the bar became ready to close around 2 AM.

At closing time, cabs around Fountain Square were hard to get, so we agreed to share a cab over to our hotel in Covington, KY. We stopped at a Liquor store en route, and when we pulled up under the canopy of our hotel, my wife took this young man by the hand and told him to come inside with us instead of going to his house in Newport.

Five minutes after entering our room, my wife's clothes were off and she was sucking this stranger's cock.

View attachment 1292823

View attachment 1292824

View attachment 1292825

View attachment 1292826

View attachment 1292827
sounds great and looks damn hot ............ more 2 cum ??

Reactions: Couple4MFM