Show your wife getting fuck in front of you and please mention who is fucking her.

This is my friend Paul with my exgf. I found him for my exwife through a contact mag many years ago, but he has such a perfect cock I thought they would be good together, I was right

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 1,997
  • Beth and Paul (14) (1).jpg
    Beth and Paul (14) (1).jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 1,783
  • 1 (3) (1).jpg
    1 (3) (1).jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 1,658
  • 1 (9) (1).jpg
    1 (9) (1).jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 1,529
Lucky stiff pictured was electrician we hired to do improvements. One day he mentioned how lucky l was to have such a hot wife. His use of that terminology prompted me to answer, " Yes, l love showing her off.....,And she loves showing off. If she ever offers herself up to you, take it. You will not regret." This was met with an expressionless poker-face. A week or so later wife let something slip, indicating the electrician got in. I heard her slip out the back door one night. Gave her fifteen minute head start, then followed. Hoping to get a look thru his blinds at them going at it. Or at least hear some moans. When l arrived l heard giggles. When l got near window his dog sounded alarm. Her new Beau flew out the door. No shirt, no shoes, only pants fastened by one button. Fly unzipped. 3/4 hard penis extending forth. "What are you doing?" he asks....I say trying to get a look at you two going at it. He invites me to look inside. My wife under covers on the floor. Her clothes piled up across the room as well. Her bidding me go home. I leave and let them finish. At home later l ask her if she'd be interested in 3 day weekend with Beau in exchange for 1 "Session" recorded. They both discuss for a few days. The pictures are captured stills of the recording. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 115.jpg
    115.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 1,056
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 805
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 708
  • 104.jpg
    104.jpg