Wives getting split roasted by other guys

Well of course I want to know the don'ts and of course I will mention some of the ideas in my mind but I also realize ideas in mind before starting can change once in the moment
That is very true, which is why I'm careful to establish boundaries. Our rules start with "No means no". We always insist on condoms for penetrations. Excessive pain is not our thing. Nor is degradation. We never share faces, ours or others. We've made exceptions for those who want a selfie to take home with them that shows their own face. A thousand other little details, depending on your kinks...

08 cinn mike 2 dbld silent.wmv_000154933.jpg

That is very true, which is why I'm careful to establish boundaries. Our rules start with "No means no". We always insist on condoms for penetrations. Excessive pain is not our thing. Nor is degradation. We never share faces, ours or others. We've made exceptions for those who want a selfie to take home with them that shows their own face. A thousand other little details, depending on your kinks...

View attachment 2070345
Everything sounds good we just have to Define what is and what isn't degrading

Reactions: sinsnaps
You two do seem to be open they're quite a few ideas and I doubt if there's much I can come up with that you haven't already tried but then again sometimes all the fun is in the trying and the trip and not the destination
We've either tried it or decided not to lol. We've also been pretty good at working with other people's reasonable fantasies. None of us are going to invent anything new, probably. Hopefully even, lol. You want to explore. If you were ever our guest, you would definitely get to explore.

Attachments

• Cinn BMW DP (26).JPG
    Cinn BMW DP (26).JPG
    507.8 KB · Views: 27