Wives getting split roasted by other guys

She does like to bounce on cock doesn't she along with getting it from behind doggy
Two cocks in the room, she goes crazy. Three cocks, insatiable. No position untried. I'm a big fan of taking my turn in an orifice after she's pleasured someone else with it first. She's so keyed up, eager to please, and easy to slide into.
She does like to bounce on cock doesn't she along with getting it from behind doggy

Attachments

• Cinn and Mr B Skycam 2.mp4
    299 MB
Two cocks in the room, she goes crazy. Three cocks, insatiable. No position untried. I'm a big fan of taking my turn in an orifice after she's pleasured someone else with it first. She's so keyed up, eager to please, and easy to slide into.
This looks like part two of that earlier video I just glimpsed little bit as I am bouncing back and forth between a couple of other conversations although that opening shot of the second one makes me want to kneel on up there and plug right into that ass

Reactions: sinsnaps
This looks like part two of that earlier video I just glimpsed little bit as I am bouncing back and forth between a couple of other conversations although that opening shot of the second one makes me want to kneel on up there and plug right into that ass
Watching her get ass fucked is incredibly hot for me. I know she's in the zone when that happens. I'm the one fucking her ass in this one.

Attachments

• 4some2 (160).JPG
    4some2 (160).JPG
    461.2 KB · Views: 129
  • 4some2 (173).JPG
    4some2 (173).JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 130
Man would I love to spitroast my bbw wife. Huge fantasy of mine.
I used to fuck her with a huge dildo while she sucked my cock and she would get so turned on. I have to believe she'd love getting spitroasted