Show your wife getting fuck in front of you and please mention who is fucking her.

I came across of box with some old photographs I had taken with a Kodak Instamatic 608 pocket camera using 110 films, so not good quality.

We had a younger neighbor at the time who was always looking for odd jobs in exchange for beer and a little pocket cash. I knew he enjoyed looking at my wife but was nice and never overly forward. I hired him to work in the back of our house thinning a tree line and removing the underbrush. We still had four kids living at home, between 8 and 15. Jeremy would come over almost every day around 11 and work outside in the heat and humidity. He always wore a pair of work boots and knit shorts that halfway fell off his hips from the loose elastic in the waistband. He would pull his shirt off and be tanned and somewhat muscular. Jeremy would sweat bullets, and I kept a case of Natural Light in the garage refrigerator for him. Most days, he would go through the entire case.

My wife would sit in our living room and watch him intently through our large picture window. I could tell she was attracted to him from how she smiled and waved at him. Occasionally she would go outside to see if he was ok or needed anything. Sometimes she was almost giddy, telling me, "Jeremy waved at me." One afternoon she was excited and told me, "Jeremy was trying to cut some branches out of a tree and reaching up, and his shorts fell. He has an adorable butt, and when he bent over to pull them up, I could see his balls; they are huge; I didn't know guys could get such humungous balls." I asked her if she liked it, and she was blushing beet red, saying she just wanted to tell me what happened. Even with her padded bra, I could see my wife's erect nipples under her shirt, and I knew she was highly aroused and stimulated.

About a week later, my wife was at the window, and I heard her say, "Oh my god, that thing is huge." I walked into the living room, and she was in the window watching Jeremy pulling vines out of the limbs above his head. He was facing the window, looking up, and his shorts had dropped off his hip, and his entire cock was hanging out freely. My wife was blushing, and she quickly moved away from the window. Later that night, she was all over me, horny and turned on. As I was inside her, she said to me, "I wonder what it would feel like to have a man's penis inside me as big as Jeremy's. He wasn't even hard and it was so much bigger than yours gets."

As Jeremy got more cleared, I moved an older pop-up camper into the back lot and mowed around it. My wife asked what I planned to do with it, and I told her we could use it for company when we had cookouts or parties. She asked me if we could let Jeremy use it when he was working so he had the shower and air conditioning. I already paid this guy to drink a case of beer, and I told her if he had the camper, he might not work at all. But, as usual, she got her way, and I got the camper hooked up to 110 with cords to run the A/C and got it connected to our septic.

You could not see the camper from the house, and it was a walk to get back to where it was set up. I noticed my wife spending more and more time back at the camper when the kids were away and went back to find her one day.

Foreplay.png

I walked in the door to find my wife sitting next to Jeremy, both naked and Jeremy rock hard, rubbing his hand over my wife's belly.
My wife seemed surprised to see me walk in the door, but she did not move and she said, "Oh, I should have told you where I was going. I came back to make sure Jeremy did not get too overheated. I told him he could take off his wet, sweaty clothes since I already saw his bare butt and his big penis. He said it wasn't fair that I got to see him naked and he didn't get to see me, so I let him take off my clothes. We were just sitting here talking." I was not upset but actually aroused at seeing my wife sitting with another naked man, showing obvious signs of arousal.

My wife told me I should get a beer and join them. She added, "Baby, look at how huge Jeremy's penis is, isn't it amazing? Have you ever seen one this big?"

I had to admit, his cock was one of the biggest I had ever seen, and it was very impressive. To my amazement, I was rock hard but only a fraction of what Jeremy had. My wife broke my concentration, asking, "Would you be mad if I felt what it feels like inside me, baby?"

freshly fucked wife edit another cock.JPG

My wife could not get enough of Jeremy's cock. She was back in the camper with him at least once every day.

freshly fucked wife in deep.JPG

My wife worshipped this guy's cock and let him have anything he wanted, he was her first anal and he always
went bareback while she still insisted I wear condoms when we played.

offered-blowjob.png

My wife always said sucking dick was degrading, but Jeremy would tell her to suck his cock, and she would not object,
she even eagerly swallowed all of his loads

My wife and Jeremy continued a torrid affair filled with sex and passion for almost 18 months. Jeremy virtually lived in our camper, much to his parent's dismay. Finally, his parents gave him an ultimatum, and he left to join the Army ending their relationship. I never did get the tree line cleared after they began having sex. But my wife still claims it was some of the hottest sex she had ever had, and she still looks for big dicks to fill her.