Show your wife getting fuck in front of you and please mention who is fucking her.

A random stranger whom my wife asked to go up to a room at a house party we attended. We never did learn his name or anything about him, but he knew how to fuck my wife and give her a couple of orgasms before he was done. I left the room shortly after taking a few pictures and returned to the party, they went at each other for well over an hour and when he left, my wife told me he came in both her pussy and her ass. She told me he had a very large cock and it felt great.

SwingerParty-Stranger.png

A random stranger whom my wife asked to go up to a room at a house party we attended. We never did learn his name or anything about him, but he knew how to fuck my wife and give her a couple of orgasms before he was done. I left the room shortly after taking a few pictures and returned to the party, they went at each other for well over an hour and when he left, my wife told me he came in both her pussy and her ass. She told me he had a very large cock and it felt great.

View attachment 1670587
I don't mind if she ditches me at a party to fuck someone, but it does ******** me off when she's fucking the host. I end up playing interference until they're done.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos

View attachment 1670587
So fucking hot

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My wife first strange cock. These are from years ago, during a weekend trip to Cincinnati, OH. She met a young marine with a big cock who was on leave and he returned to our hotel and he spent the next three days of his leave fucking my incredibly horny wife. There have been many cocks since this one, but she still fondly recalls this man's large penis as her first taste of "strange."

View attachment 1292160

View attachment 1292161

View attachment 1292162

View attachment 1292163

View attachment 1292164
Fuckin hot share the vid