Show your wife in her Favorite Jersey of her favorite sport....Can be anything from football to racing.

Nice.....thank you....a beautiful way in both ways to start this post
Being in Monaco....sure you seen some fantastic races....I only sadly seen two so far....two years ago in Texas and :( sadly the infamous tire dispute race in Indianapolis....Thats the one that was the firestone/Bridestone issue that fielded only 6 cars.

Being in Monaco....sure you seen some fantastic races....I only sadly seen two so far....two years ago in Texas and :( sadly the infamous tire dispute race in Indianapolis....Thats the one that was the firestone/Bridestone issue that fielded only 6 cars.
Yes I remember…
I don’t live in Monaco - it was a special trip for the GP.

This was a picture I took of Robin wearing a Chicago White Sox Jersey, while using a baseball bat to hide her bare pussy. Only one of several pictures we had taken, to tease a guy she had known and liked from HS, that she had reconnected with. Started out sending him teasing pictures, which with my encouragement, quickly led to us sending him up close, unobstructed pictures of her beautiful shaved pussy!

Attachments

• 2909BD0B-0CC1-4A96-AC61-23625C628FD1.jpeg
    2909BD0B-0CC1-4A96-AC61-23625C628FD1.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 100