Show your wife with another man

A friend of mine was staying over at our house, and my wife had already gone to bed while he and I stayed up and drank more. The friend was talking about how hot he thought my wife was and how if she and I ever split, he would be all over her, trying to get in her pants. I told him he did not have to wait and that he could get in her pants if he wanted. He thought I was joking and pulled his jeans off to get ready to sleep on our sofa. He had a hard-on, and I told him to use the bathroom in our bedroom instead of the guest bathroom.

Since we had other guests sleeping in our guest rooms, my wife was in her flannel pajamas on the bed. My friend walked into the room and stopped as my wife, still awake, asked, "are you in your underwear?"

He shyly said yes, and he was told to use our bathroom. My wife smiled and asked, "Do you have a boner?" My friend was well-hung, so there was no mistaking his state of arousal. He told my wife it was her flannel making him hard, and he said something to the effect of wishing he could take it off her.

I love this picture of my friend as he slowly pulled my wife's bottoms and panties off her, almost like he was afraid she would stop him.

buddies-first.gif

Cindy with a guy she picked up at an AFF Meet and Greet.

Beautiful!

We used to go to a monthly Meet and Greet near our house. We never returned home without at least one man my wife would bring back for fun. Lots of fun times. They stopped the monthly M&G during Covid, and the small bar that hosted them went out of business. Need to find another place and get back into this.