Show your wife with another man

We went three days to another country to do some business, wife was naked in our second floor hotel room watching through the window to the pool and a guy sunbathing starting staring at her breasts, she liked him and invited him to come upstairs. A quick fun to spice our trip.

That is hot, some of the impulsive encounters are the hottest when it is totally unplanned and unexpected.

We went three days to another country to do some business, wife was naked in our second floor hotel room watching through the window to the pool and a guy sunbathing starting staring at her breasts, she liked him and invited him to come upstairs. A quick fun to spice our trip.
A picture every cuckold enjoys receiving

Reactions: mtnman8
Watching her being fucked hard can be incredibly arousing and at the same time incredibly tormenting at the same time.

My wife's job requires travel to other cities when the need arises. Some trips are all work and only overnight, but other trips can extend for weeks. She loves to find well-endowed men to enjoy when she is away, but almost always insists I watch as she streams herself being fucked from her laptop placed on a dresser or desk. Watching her freely give her body to a man I will never meet, climaxing, and allowing him to fill her married pussy with his potent load can be agonizing. She always asks if I masturbated and shot a load from watching. Then, as she and the guy watch, she wants me to turn on my ... and show my little cock and the mess I have made. This usually leads the guy to get hard and fill my wife once again.

She met this big dicked stranger during a conference in Nashville TN.

bigstranger1.png

Watching her being fucked hard can be incredibly arousing and at the same time incredibly tormenting at the same time.

My wife's job requires travel to other cities when the need arises. Some trips are all work and only overnight, but other trips can extend for weeks. She loves to find well-endowed men to enjoy when she is away, but almost always insists I watch as she streams herself being fucked from her laptop placed on a dresser or desk. Watching her freely give her body to a man I will never meet, climaxing, and allowing him to fill her married pussy with his potent load can be agonizing. She always asks if I masturbated and shot a load from watching. Then, as she and the guy watch, she wants me to turn on my ... and show my little cock and the mess I have made. This usually leads the guy to get hard and fill my wife once again.

She met this big dicked stranger during a conference in Nashville TN.

View attachment 1667669
The overwhelming emotion watching the love of your life giving her body for the absolute pleasure of another man!

A travelling man taking her pussy from every direction. Didn't seem to care about blowjobs or anal, was more into having her to himself so I let him, she got to feel like a good callgirl, and got fucked until she was bowlegged by the two of us. He pounded her and pounded her and pounded her while she came squirming on his dick over and over again. I had my most fun sliding into he battered pussy when we got home. She was throbbing and stretched in every direction, he had a mushroom tip, the kind that always leave definite paths inside her.

Attachments

• Cinn fun at the Hyatt May 2017 (542).jpg
    Cinn fun at the Hyatt May 2017 (542).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 226