Showing the wife off

I would love to share the wife but I think we have passed our time that it might happen.
But I still enjoy trying to show her off rather it's leaving her thongs laying around, or leaving reveling pics of her out when someone comes over, I even have 6 toppless/naked pics of her in my smart watch just incase someone at work sees it.

Does anyone else do this and what do you do different?

(36).jpg

Last edited:
I would love to share the wife but I think we have passed our time that it might happen.
But I still enjoy trying to show her off rather it's leaving her thongs laying around, or leaving reveling pics of her out when someone comes over, I even have 6 toppless/naked pics of her in my smart watch just incase someone at work sees it.

View attachment 2013486
Great tit and nipple.

Reactions: Matsui2009

View attachment 2013486
Wana share some pics off her with me ?
Jerk off together to them or u can feed me pics of her and watch me jerk myself off to her

I love showing off my body, and my husband loves it when I do.I go topless whenever possible. We frequent a topless/nude beach in San Diego and I love the looks I get. I like when the guys start to put their towels near ours at the beach, and how they lust after my body. I try and give them a little masturbation show and I like to watch their erections. I like knowing that I can make a man hard just by lying there. Hubby gets off on it.

Whenever we have moved house, my husband has left a photo of me somewhere around the old house, usually something like behind a drawer or somewhere that looks like it's a genuine mistake. We both get a thrill out of the idea of the new owners of the house discovering it, maybe years later.

In the past I have left photos pinned to the back of the cubicle doors, dropped some in a postbox etc. I have even sent some to a friend overseas so he could print them out and then put them up in public places. He then took photos of the reactions and sent them back to me and my then wife. I have also stopped on service areas at night and put my phone Bluetooth on. I have then connected to who ever accepted then sent photos that way. It used to make my exwife and exgf as horny as hell
These are a few of what I sent

Attachments

• 20230910_171411.jpg
    20230910_171411.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 10
  • File 00687 (1) (1).jpg
    File 00687 (1) (1).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 8
  • File 00415_resized.jpg
    File 00415_resized.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 8
  • file002244 (1).jpg