Showing wife pictures to friend

Apologize if I already mentioned this a few months ago. I managed to get the numbers of my adult children's buddies. They always crashed at the house when teens and all saw my wife braless, in cheeky shorts and sometimes in further states of undress. They have also seen her in her slutty dresses as went out on hot dates. So I chat with them normally like any guy's dad. . So she posts her own pics which shows ample cleavage and her fake ass protruding thru pleather and yoga pants, as well as beach thongs. I know she has two of these buddies as her contacts. But I also post pics of her that I take while she has been dressing to go out recently. So in my pics you will see nipples and a lot of ass crack. In a few I also catch her panties from an angle as she sits on the stairs and spreads legs.

The guys dont k now that I am really only filtering my posts to them. I DO NOT for a fact that both of these find her attractive. One said it outright at Xmas when he was over. The other one actually invited her out (stifflers mom) but she warned him against that.

I know its dangerous. My wife checks my phonoe constantly and I WFH so she would see if ai get messages at the same instant. They aint going to tell my kids: hey I saw your moms tits. But the pics might come around full circle. I make sure they are not good enough to share. I mean they are more of her without make up on yet and the background is the room covered in clothes. but I DO get a hard one from sharing her and feeling that they suspect Im a cuck and I am definitely happy to share intimate pics of my wife.

I have been hoping that a pic might trigger a response from one of them. Then I have an excuse to call him and explain. I would explaing that I appreciate his comment but please dont comment again, in return for his appreciationg of her, I promise to send more pics. Then I would send the ones in fishnet and stuff...

I been pussy free for so long willing do what ever they want.
Then I guess the next video should be of you tied on your elbows and knees on the coffee table that way for studly guest of honor will be able to stand to have excellent Leverage to butt fuck to multiple hands-free assgasms with a glass underneath of you catching it all so that you can drink it for everybody's enjoyment when you finally collapse from not being able to take anymore

One night when I was really horny and frustrated, I gathered every hot naughty pic I could find of her on my server and placed them in order of hotness as I would want to slowly reveal to someone. Just the act of doing thing imagining who I could show turned me on beyond belief. I eventually showed my best friend and it was so fucking exciting to me. He just doesn't understand though - he's the opposite - he gets more jealous than turned on at the thought of sharing his girl, so he feels awkward and doesn't know what to say when I show him. I'm in this constant state of trying to think of how I can find someone who would appreciate the hotness of seeing my wife's naked body.

I wanted to do it again, but couldn't think of who I'd share it with. I decided my other friend - he's known us for 12 years and lived with us as a roomate at one point. I sent him a single pic of her in her underwear. He replied "uhhh, ok." Not the reaction i was hoping for. I said "dude, I thought it'd be hot for you to see that! You've known her for so long" He's like "but that's your wife". "Well don't you think she's hot?!" i said. He's like "yea, but...". "Can I send you another?" He says "if you want". Just not as receptive and turned on as I thought he'd be. Over the next couple weeks I sent him a new hot pic getting progressively hotter each day. I reserved one super hot one I haven't show anyone yet (full spread lips and all) because i'm scared that once i send that, the excitement will lessen.

One night when I was really horny and frustrated, I gathered every hot naughty pic I could find of her on my server and placed them in order of hotness as I would want to slowly reveal to someone. Just the act of doing thing imagining who I could show turned me on beyond belief. I eventually showed my best friend and it was so fucking exciting to me. He just doesn't understand though - he's the opposite - he gets more jealous than turned on at the thought of sharing his girl, so he feels awkward and doesn't know what to say when I show him. I'm in this constant state of trying to think of how I can find someone who would appreciate the hotness of seeing my wife's naked body.

I wanted to do it again, but couldn't think of who I'd share it with. I decided my other friend - he's known us for 12 years and lived with us as a roomate at one point. I sent him a single pic of her in her underwear. He replied "uhhh, ok." Not the reaction i was hoping for. I said "dude, I thought it'd be hot for you to see that! You've known her for so long" He's like "but that's your wife". "Well don't you think she's hot?!" i said. He's like "yea, but...". "Can I send you another?" He says "if you want". Just not as receptive and turned on as I thought he'd be. Over the next couple weeks I sent him a new hot pic getting progressively hotter each day. I reserved one super hot one I haven't show anyone yet (full spread lips and all) because i'm scared that once i send that, the excitement will lessen.
I have done the same. Only it was with my wife's boss. So exciting

• Love
Reactions: PleaseLickHer
Super hot! What was the aftermath of that? Does she know? How do you escalate now that you've gone that far? I ask 'cause I struggle with that too.
I kept showing him more and more. Finally I admitted that I wanted to be a cuckold. He asked if I wanted him to be with her. I said I did. The next time I was out of town he planned on having a drink with her.